Latent variable modeling in heterogeneous populations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 54 (1989)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ulf Olsson & Fritz Drasgow & Neil Dorans, 1982. "The polyserial correlation coefficient," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 337-347, September.
- Henry Braun & Douglas Jones & Donald Rubin & Dorothy Thayer, 1983. "Empirical bayes estimation of coefficients in the general linear model from data of deficient rank," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 171-181, June.
- David Rogosa & John Willett, 1985. "Understanding correlates of change by modeling individual differences in growth," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 203-228, June.
- Bengt Muthén, 1989. "Using item-specific instructional information in achievement modeling," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 385-396, September.
- K. Jöreskog, 1971. "Simultaneous factor analysis in several populations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 409-426, December.
- Bengt Muthén, 1978. "Contributions to factor analysis of dichotomous variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 551-560, December.
- Bengt Muthén & Anders Christoffersson, 1981. "Simultaneous factor analysis of dichotomous variables in several groups," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 407-419, December.
- Karl Jöreskog, 1978. "Structural analysis of covariance and correlation matrices," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 443-477, December.
- William Meredith, 1964. "Notes on factorial invariance," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 177-185, June.
- Albert Satorra & Willem Saris, 1985. "Power of the likelihood ratio test in covariance structure analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 83-90, March.
- Muthen, Bengt, 1983. "Latent variable structural equation modeling with categorical data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 43-65.
- Harvey Goldstein & Roderick McDonald, 1988. "A general model for the analysis of multilevel data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 455-467, December.
- Robert Gibbons & R. Bock, 1987. "Trend in correlated proportions," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 113-124, March.
- Swamy, P A V B, 1970.
"Efficient Inference in a Random Coefficient Regression Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 38(2), pages 311-23, March.
- Tom Doan, . "SWAMY: RATS procedure to compute a GLS matrix weighted estimator for a panel data set," Statistical Software Components RTS00206, Boston College Department of Economics.
- P. Bentler, 1983. "Some contributions to efficient statistics in structural models: Specification and estimation of moment structures," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 493-517, December.
- Ulf Olsson, 1979. "Maximum likelihood estimation of the polychoric correlation coefficient," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 443-460, December.
- Roderick McDonald, 1993. "A general model for two-level data with responses missing at random," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 58(4), pages 575-585, December.
- Ferreira, Ivan F. S. & Bugarin, Mauricio S., 2006. "Transferências Voluntárias e Ciclo Político-Orçamentário no Federalismo Fiscal Brasileiro," Insper Working Papers wpe_64, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Hui Zheng & Yang Yang & Kenneth Land, 2011. "Heterogeneity in the Strehler-Mildvan General Theory of Mortality and Aging," Demography, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 267-290, February.
- Sik-Yum, Lee & Wai-Yin, Poon, 1995. "Estimation of factor scores in a two-level confirmatory factor analysis model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 275-284, September.
- Holger Steinmetz & Peter Schmidt & Andrea Tina-Booh & Siegrid Wieczorek & Shalom Schwartz, 2009. "Testing measurement invariance using multigroup CFA: differences between educational groups in human values measurement," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 599-616, July.
- William Meredith, 1993. "Measurement invariance, factor analysis and factorial invariance," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 58(4), pages 525-543, December.
- Pilar Rivera & Albert Satorra, 2000. "Country effects in ISSP-1993 environmental data: Comparison of SEM approaches," Economics Working Papers 458, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- P. Nokelainen & T. Silander & P. Ruohotie & H. Tirri, 2007. "Investigating the Number of Non-linear and Multi-modal Relationships Between Observed Variables Measuring Growth-oriented Atmosphere," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 41(6), pages 869-890, December.
- Coenders, Germà & Espinet, Josep Maria & Saez, Marc, 2001. "Predicting random level and seasonality of hotel prices. A structural equation growth curve approach," Working Papers of the Department of Economics, University of Girona 1, Department of Economics, University of Girona.
- Yiu-Fai Yung, 1997. "Finite mixtures in confirmatory factor-analysis models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 62(3), pages 297-330, September.
- N. Longford & B. Muthén, 1992. "Factor analysis for clustered observations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 57(4), pages 581-597, December.
- Nadezhda Lebedeva & Peter Schmidt, 2013. "Values and Attitudes towards Innovation among Canadian, Chinese and Russian Students," HSE Working papers WP BRP 04/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Chia-Huei Wu, 2008. "The Role of Perceived Discrepancy in Satisfaction Evaluation," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 88(3), pages 423-436, September.
- Asim Ansari & Kamel Jedidi & Laurette Dube, 2002. "Heterogeneous factor analysis models: A bayesian approach," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 67(1), pages 49-77, March.
- Jean-Paul Fox & Cees Glas, 2003. "Bayesian modeling of measurement error in predictor variables using item response theory," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 68(2), pages 169-191, June.
- Ellen D’Haenens & Jan Van Damme & Patrick Onghena, 2012. "Constructing measures for school process variables: the potential of multilevel confirmatory factor analysis," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 155-188, January.
- Hong-Tu Zhu & Sik-Yum Lee, 2001. "A Bayesian analysis of finite mixtures in the LISREL model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 66(1), pages 133-152, March.
- Cody Ding, 2007. "Modeling Growth Data Using Multidimensional Scaling Profile Analysis," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 41(6), pages 891-903, December.
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Anders Skrondal & Andrew Pickles, 2004. "Generalized multilevel structural equation modeling," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 69(2), pages 167-190, June.
- Sik-Yum Lee & Sin-Yu Tsang, 1999. "Constrained maximum likelihood estimation of two-level covariance structure model via EM type algorithms," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 64(4), pages 435-450, December.
- Jiajuan Liang & Peter Bentler, 2004. "An EM algorithm for fitting two-level structural equation models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 69(1), pages 101-122, March.
- Ke-Hai Yuan & Kentaro Hayashi, 2005. "On muthén’s maximum likelihood for two-level covariance structure models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 147-167, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.