Latent variable modeling in heterogeneous populations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 54 (1989)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Swamy, P A V B, 1970.
"Efficient Inference in a Random Coefficient Regression Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 38(2), pages 311-23, March.
- Tom Doan, . "SWAMY: RATS procedure to compute a GLS matrix weighted estimator for a panel data set," Statistical Software Components RTS00206, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Harvey Goldstein & Roderick McDonald, 1988. "A general model for the analysis of multilevel data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 455-467, December.
- Albert Satorra & Willem Saris, 1985. "Power of the likelihood ratio test in covariance structure analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 83-90, March.
- Bengt Muthén & Anders Christoffersson, 1981. "Simultaneous factor analysis of dichotomous variables in several groups," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 407-419, December.
- Ulf Olsson & Fritz Drasgow & Neil Dorans, 1982. "The polyserial correlation coefficient," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 337-347, September.
- P. Bentler, 1983. "Some contributions to efficient statistics in structural models: Specification and estimation of moment structures," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 493-517, December.
- Robert Gibbons & R. Bock, 1987. "Trend in correlated proportions," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 113-124, March.
- Henry Braun & Douglas Jones & Donald Rubin & Dorothy Thayer, 1983. "Empirical bayes estimation of coefficients in the general linear model from data of deficient rank," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 171-181, June.
- Muthen, Bengt, 1983. "Latent variable structural equation modeling with categorical data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 43-65.
- David Rogosa & John Willett, 1985. "Understanding correlates of change by modeling individual differences in growth," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 203-228, June.
- William Meredith, 1964. "Notes on factorial invariance," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 29(2), pages 177-185, June.
- Bengt Muthén, 1978. "Contributions to factor analysis of dichotomous variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 551-560, December.
- K. Jöreskog, 1971. "Simultaneous factor analysis in several populations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 409-426, December.
- Karl Jöreskog, 1978. "Structural analysis of covariance and correlation matrices," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 443-477, December.
- Ulf Olsson, 1979. "Maximum likelihood estimation of the polychoric correlation coefficient," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 443-460, December.
- Bengt Muthén, 1989. "Using item-specific instructional information in achievement modeling," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 385-396, September.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.