A Bayesian analysis of finite mixtures in the LISREL model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 66 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yiu-Fai Yung, 1997. "Finite mixtures in confirmatory factor-analysis models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 62(3), pages 297-330, September.
- Sik-Yum Lee, 1981. "A bayesian approach to confirmatory factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 46(2), pages 153-160, June.
- Sik-Yum Lee & Kwok-Leung Tsui, 1982. "Covariance structure analysis in several populations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 297-308, September.
- Karl Jöreskog, 1978. "Structural analysis of covariance and correlation matrices," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 443-477, December.
- Bengt Muthén, 1989. "Latent variable modeling in heterogeneous populations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(4), pages 557-585, September.
- Kamel Jedidi & Harsharanjeet S. Jagpal & Wayne S. DeSarbo, 1997. "Finite-Mixture Structural Equation Models for Response-Based Segmentation and Unobserved Heterogeneity," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(1), pages 39-59.
- Richard Scheines & Herbert Hoijtink & Anne Boomsma, 1999. "Bayesian estimation and testing of structural equation models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 64(1), pages 37-52, March.
- Gerhard Arminger & Bengt Muthén, 1998. "A Bayesian approach to nonlinear latent variable models using the Gibbs sampler and the metropolis-hastings algorithm," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 63(3), pages 271-300, September.
- P. Bentler, 1983. "Some contributions to efficient statistics in structural models: Specification and estimation of moment structures," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 493-517, December.
- Cai, Jing-Heng & Song, Xin-Yuan & Lam, Kwok-Hap & Ip, Edward Hak-Sing, 2011. "A mixture of generalized latent variable models for mixed mode and heterogeneous data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(11), pages 2889-2907, November.
- Mingan Yang & David Dunson, 2010. "Bayesian Semiparametric Structural Equation Models with Latent Variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 75(4), pages 675-693, December.
- Marin, Jean-Michel & Mengersen, Kerrie & Robert, Christian P., 2005. "Bayesian Modelling and Inference on Mixtures of Distributions," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6069, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.