A Polychoric Instrumental Variable (PIV) Estimator for Structural Equation Models with Categorical Variables
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 72 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Albert Maydeu-Olivares, 2001. "Limited information estimation and testing of Thurstonian models for paired comparison data under multiple judgment sampling," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 66(2), pages 209-227, June.
- Bengt Muthén & Albert Satorra, 1995. "Technical aspects of Muthén's liscomp approach to estimation of latent variable relations with a comprehensive measurement model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 60(4), pages 489-503, December.
- Ulf Olsson, 1979. "Maximum likelihood estimation of the polychoric correlation coefficient," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 443-460, December.
- Bengt Muthén, 1978. "Contributions to factor analysis of dichotomous variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 551-560, December.
- Robert Jennrich & Albert Satorra, 2013. "Continuous Orthogonal Complement Functions and Distribution-Free Goodness of Fit Tests in Moment Structure Analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 78(3), pages 545-552, July.
- Paul Ningaye & Yemedjeu Tiomela & Virginie Takoutio Feudjio, 2011. "Multi-Poverty in Cameroon: a Dimensional Scores Approach. Multi-pauvreté au Cameroun: Approche par les scores dimensionnels," Working Papers PMMA 2011-01, PEP-PMMA.
- Paul Ningaye & Tiomela Alexi & Takoutio Virginie, 2013. "Multi-Poverty in Cameroon: A Structural Equation Modeling Approach," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 113(1), pages 159-181, August.
- Cameron McIntosh, 2014. "The presence of an error term does not preclude causal inference in regression: a comment on Krause (2012)," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 243-250, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.