Limited information estimation and testing of Thurstonian models for preference data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 43 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yoshio Takane & Jan Leeuw, 1987. "On the relationship between item response theory and factor analysis of discretized variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 393-408, September.
- Anders Christoffersson, 1975. "Factor analysis of dichotomized variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 5-32, March.
- Anders Christoffersson & Anna Gunsjö, 1996. "A short note on the estimation of the asymptotic covariance matrix for polychoric correlations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 173-175, March.
- Ulf Olsson, 1979. "Maximum likelihood estimation of the polychoric correlation coefficient," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 443-460, December.
- Henry Brady, 1989. "Factor and ideal point analysis for interpersonally incomparable data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 181-202, June.
- Geert Soete & J. Carroll, 1983. "A maximum likelihood method for fitting the wandering vector model," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 553-566, December.
- Rung-Ching Tsai, 2000. "Remarks on the identifiability of thurstonian ranking models: Case V, case III, or neither?," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 65(2), pages 233-240, June.
- Wai Chan & Peter Bentler, 1998. "Covariance structure analysis of ordinal ipsative data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 63(4), pages 369-399, December.
- Ulf Böckenholt & William Dillon, 1997. "Modeling within-subject dependencies in ordinal paired comparison data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 62(3), pages 411-434, September.
- Albert Maydeu-Olivares, 2001. "Limited information estimation and testing of Thurstonian models for paired comparison data under multiple judgment sampling," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 66(2), pages 209-227, June.
- Teugels, Jozef L, 1990. "Some representations of the multivariate Bernoulli and binomial distributions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 256-268, February.
- Alberto Maydeu, 2003. "Thurstonian Covariance and Correlation Structures for Multiple Judgment Paired Comparison Data," Working Papers Economia wp03-04, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Albert Maydeu-Olivares, 1999. "Thurstonian modeling of ranking data via mean and covariance structure analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 64(3), pages 325-340, September.
- Alberto Maydeu, 2003. "Limited and full information estimation and goodness-of-fit testing in 2n contingency tables," Working Papers Economia wp03-14, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.