Some representations of the multivariate Bernoulli and binomial distributions
AbstractMultivariate but vectorized versions for Bernoulli and binomial distributions are established using the concept of Kronecker product from matrix calculus. The multivariate Bernoulli distribution entails a parameterized model, that provides an alternative to the traditional log-linear model for binary variables.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Multivariate Analysis.
Volume (Year): 32 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Maydeu, 2005. "A Multidimensional Unfolding Latent Trait Model For Binary Data," Working Papers Economia wp05-11, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Xiao, Tim, 2013. "The Impact of Default Dependency and Collateralization on Asset Pricing and Credit Risk Modeling," MPRA Paper 47136, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lovison, Gianfranco, 2006. "A matrix-valued Bernoulli distribution," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(7), pages 1573-1585, August.
- Alberto Maydeu, 2003. "Limited and full information estimation and goodness-of-fit testing in 2n contingency tables," Working Papers Economia wp03-14, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Albert Maydeu-Olivares & Harry Joe, 2006.
"Limited Information Goodness-of-fit Testing in Multidimensional Contingency Tables,"
Springer, vol. 71(4), pages 713-732, December.
- Alberto Maydeu, 2005. "Limited Information Goodness-Of-Fit Testing In Multidimensional Contingency Tables," Working Papers Economia wp05-12, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Wu, Jianmin & Bentler, Peter M., 2013. "Limited information estimation in binary factor analysis: A review and extension," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 392-403.
- Ip, Edward H. & Wang, Yuchung J. & Yeh, Yeong-nan, 2004. "Structural decompositions of multivariate distributions with applications in moment and cumulant," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 119-134, April.
- Teugels, J. L. & Van Horebeek, J., 1998. "Algebraic Descriptions of Nominal Multivariate Discrete Data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 203-226, November.
- Maydeu-Olivares, Albert, 2002. "Limited information estimation and testing of Thurstonian models for preference data," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 467-483, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.