Factor and ideal point analysis for interpersonally incomparable data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 54 (1989)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roger Shepard, 1962. "The analysis of proximities: Multidimensional scaling with an unknown distance function. I," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 125-140, June.
- Roger Shepard, 1962. "The analysis of proximities: Multidimensional scaling with an unknown distance function. II," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 219-246, September.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1973. "Regression Analysis when the Dependent Variable is Truncated Normal," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 997-1016, November.
- Bartholomew, D. J., 1983. "Latent variable models for ordered categorical data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 229-243.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "Nonlinear Regression on Cross-Section Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(3), pages 721-46, April.
- Domowitz, Ian & White, Halbert, 1982. "Misspecified models with dependent observations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 35-58, October.
- Bengt Muthén, 1978. "Contributions to factor analysis of dichotomous variables," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 551-560, December.
- James J. Heckman & James M. Snyder, Jr., 1996. "Linear Probability Models of the Demand for Attributes with an Empirical Application to Estimating the Preferences of Legislators," NBER Working Papers 5785, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rung-Ching Tsai, 2000. "Remarks on the identifiability of thurstonian ranking models: Case V, case III, or neither?," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 65(2), pages 233-240, June.
- Anders Skrondal & Sophia Rabe-Hesketh, 2003. "Multilevel logistic regression for polytomous data and rankings," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 68(2), pages 267-287, June.
- Maydeu-Olivares, Albert, 2002. "Limited information estimation and testing of Thurstonian models for preference data," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 467-483, July.
- Ulf Böckenholt, 2006. "Thurstonian-Based Analyses: Past, Present, and Future Utilities," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 71(4), pages 615-629, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.