Remarks on the identifiability of thurstonian ranking models: Case V, case III, or neither?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 65 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. A. Hausman & D. A. Wise, 1976.
"A Conditional Profit Model for Qualitative Choice: Discrete Decisions Recognizing Interdependence and Heterogeneous Preferences,"
173, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Hausman, Jerry A & Wise, David A, 1978. "A Conditional Probit Model for Qualitative Choice: Discrete Decisions Recognizing Interdependence and Heterogeneous Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(2), pages 403-26, March.
- Henry Brady, 1989. "Factor and ideal point analysis for interpersonally incomparable data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 181-202, June.
- R. Luce, 1977. "Thurstone's discriminal processes fifty years later," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 461-489, December.
- Wai Chan & Peter Bentler, 1998. "Covariance structure analysis of ordinal ipsative data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 63(4), pages 369-399, December.
- Maydeu-Olivares, Albert, 2002. "Limited information estimation and testing of Thurstonian models for preference data," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 467-483, July.
- Alberto Maydeu, 2006. "Corrections to classical procedures for estimating thurstoneÂ´s case v model for ranking data," Working Papers Economia wp06-25, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Alberto Maydeu, 2008. "Modeling Preference Data," Working Papers Economia wp08-30, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Tsai, Rung-Ching & Bockenholt, Ulf, 2002. "Two-level linear paired comparison models: estimation and identifiability issues," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 429-449, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.