Generalized multilevel structural equation modeling
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 69 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yau, Linda H. -Y. & Lee, Sik-Yum & Poon, Wai-Yin, 1993. "Covariance structure analysis with three-level data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 159-178, February.
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Anders Skrondal & Andrew Pickles, 2003. "Maximum likelihood estimation of generalized linear models with covariate measurement error," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 3(4), pages 386-411, December.
- Asim Ansari & Kamel Jedidi, 2000. "Bayesian factor analysis for multilevel binary observations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 65(4), pages 475-496, December.
- Anders Skrondal & Petter Laake, 2001. "Regression among factor scores," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 66(4), pages 563-575, December.
- Bengt Muthén, 1989. "Latent variable modeling in heterogeneous populations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(4), pages 557-585, September.
- Dean Harper, 1972. "Local dependence latent structure models," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 53-59, March.
- N. Longford & B. Muthén, 1992. "Factor analysis for clustered observations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 57(4), pages 581-597, December.
- Harvey Goldstein & Roderick McDonald, 1988. "A general model for the analysis of multilevel data," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 53(4), pages 455-467, December.
- Poon, Wai-Yin & Lee, Sik-Yum, 1992. "Maximum likelihood and generalized least squares analyses of two-level structural equation models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 25-30, May.
- Jean-Paul Fox & Cees Glas, 2003. "Bayesian modeling of measurement error in predictor variables using item response theory," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 68(2), pages 169-191, June.
- Sophia Rabe-Hesketh & Andrew Pickles & Colin Taylor, 2000. "Generalized linear latent and mixed models," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 9(53).
- K. Jöreskog, 1971. "Simultaneous factor analysis in several populations," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 409-426, December.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.