Consistent moment estimators of regression coefficients in the presence of errors in variables
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 14 (1980)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Ginger Meng & Gang Hu & Jushan Bai, 2011.
"Olive: A Simple Method For Estimating Betas When Factors Are Measured With Error,"
Journal of Financial Research,
Southern Finance Association & Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 34(1), pages 27-60, 03.
- Meng, Ginger & Hu, Gang & Bai, Jushan, 2007. "Olive: a simple method for estimating betas when factors are measured with error," MPRA Paper 33183, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- P. Bentler, 1983. "Some contributions to efficient statistics in structural models: Specification and estimation of moment structures," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 493-517, December.
- Coen, Alain & Racicot, Francois-Eric, 2007. "Capital asset pricing models revisited: Evidence from errors in variables," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 443-450, June.
- Denyse L. Dagenais & Marcel Dagenais, 1995. "Higher Moment Estimators for Linear Regression Models With Errors in the Variables," CIRANO Working Papers 95s-13, CIRANO.
- Christian Calmès & Denis Cormier & Francois Éric Racicot & Raymond Théoret, 2012. "Firms' Accruals and Tobin’s q," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp032012, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Susanne Schennach & Yingyao Hu & Arthur Lewbel, 2007.
"Nonparametric identification of the classical errors-in-variables model without side information,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP14/07, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Susanne M. Schennach & Yingyao Hu & Arthur Lewbel, 2007. "Nonparametric identification of the classical errors-in-variables model without side information," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 674, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Coën, Alain & Hübner, Georges, 2009. "Risk and performance estimation in hedge funds revisited: Evidence from errors in variables," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 112-125, January.
- Stéphane Bonhomme & Jean-Marc Robin, 2009.
"Consistent Noisy Independent Component Analysis,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompq, Sciences Po.
- Dagenais, Marcel G. & Dagenais, Denyse L., 1997. "Higher moment estimators for linear regression models with errors in the variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1-2), pages 193-221.
- François-Éric Racicot & Raymond Théoret, 2009. "On Optimal Instrumental Variables Generators, with an Application to Hedge Fund Returns," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 30-43, February.
- Carmichael, Benoît & Coën, Alain, 2008. "Asset pricing models with errors-in-variables," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 778-788, September.
- Dagenais, Marcel G. & Dagenais, Denyse L., 1997. "L’estimation de modèles de régression linéaire autorégressifs avec erreurs résiduelles autocorrélées et erreurs sur les variables," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 73(1), pages 507-523, mars-juin.
- Marcel G. Dagenais, 1992. "Pièges et limitations de l'analyse micro-économétrique," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 102(1), pages 1-9.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.