Asymptotic biases in exploratory factor analysis and structural equation modeling
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 69 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Satorra, Albert & Bentler, Peter M., 1990. "Model conditions for asymptotic robustness in the analysis of linear relations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 235-249, December.
- Claude Archer & Robert Jennrich, 1973. "Standard errors for rotated factor loadings," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 581-592, December.
- Karl Jöreskog, 1978. "Structural analysis of covariance and correlation matrices," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 443-477, December.
- Kentaro Hayashi & Yiu-Fai Yung, 1999. "Standard errors for the class of orthomax-rotated factor loadings: Some matrix results," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 64(4), pages 451-460, December.
- Albert Satorra, 1989. "Alternative test criteria in covariance structure analysis: A unified approach," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 131-151, March.
- Anderson, T. W., 1989. "Linear latent variable models and covariance structures," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 91-119, May.
- Henry Kaiser, 1958. "The varimax criterion for analytic rotation in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 187-200, September.
- Damba Lkhagvasuren, 2009. "Large Locational Differences in Unemployment Despite High Labor Mobility: Impact of Moving Cost on Aggregate Unemployment and Welfare," Working Papers 09009, Concordia University, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2010.
- Artem Prokhorov, 2010.
"Second Order Bias of Quasi-MLE for Covariance Structure Models,"
10001, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Prokhorov, Artem, 2012. "Second order bias of quasi-MLE for covariance structure models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 195-197.
- Ogasawara, Haruhiko, 2005. "Asymptotic robustness of the asymptotic biases in structural equation modeling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 771-783, June.
- Ogasawara, Haruhiko, 2006. "Asymptotic expansion of the sample correlation coefficient under nonnormality," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 891-910, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.