Standard errors for rotated factor loadings
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Psychometrika.
Volume (Year): 38 (1973)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karl Jöreskog, 1978. "Structural analysis of covariance and correlation matrices," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 443-477, December.
- Gilbert, Paul D. & Meijer, Erik, 2005. "Time Series Factor Analysis with an Application to Measuring Money," Research Report 05F10, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Claude Archer & Robert Jennrich, 1976. "A look, by simulation, at the validity of some asymptotic distribution results for rotated loadings," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 537-541, December.
- Haruhiko Ogasawara, 2002. "Concise formulas for the standard errors of component loading estimates," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 67(2), pages 289-297, June.
- Haruhiko Ogasawara, 2004. "Asymptotic biases in exploratory factor analysis and structural equation modeling," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 69(2), pages 235-256, June.
- Haruhiko Ogasawara, 2000. "Some relationships between factors and components," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 65(2), pages 167-185, June.
- Haruhiko Ogasawara, 2003. "Oblique factors and components with independent clusters," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 68(2), pages 299-321, June.
- Robert Jennrich & Dorothy Thayer, 1973. "A note on Lawley's formulas for standard errors in maximum likelihood factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 571-580, December.
- Robert Boik, 2008. "Newton Algorithms for Analytic Rotation: an Implicit Function Approach," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 73(2), pages 231-259, June.
- Boik, Robert J., 2008. "An implicit function approach to constrained optimization with applications to asymptotic expansions," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 465-489, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.