Confirmatory factor analysis using confa
AbstractThis article describes the confa command, which fits confirmatory factor analysis models by maximum likelihood and provides diagnostics for the fitted models. Descriptions of the command and its options are given, and some illustrative examples are provided. Copyright 2009 by StataCorp LP.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by StataCorp LP in its journal Stata Journal.
Volume (Year): 9 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.stata-journal.com/
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fellinghauer, Bernd & Bühlmann, Peter & Ryffel, Martin & von Rhein, Michael & Reinhardt, Jan D., 2013. "Stable graphical model estimation with Random Forests for discrete, continuous, and mixed variables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 132-152.
- Mauro Mastrogiacomo & Rob Alessie, 2011. "Did you really save so little for your retirement? An analysis of retirement savings and unconventional retirement accounts," CPB Discussion Paper 200, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Eric Schniter & Roman M. Sheremeta & Timothy W. Shields, 2013. "Conflicted Emotions Following Trust-based Interaction," Working Papers 13-28, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Knoll, Martin & Zloczysti, Petra, 2011.
"The Good Governance Indicators of the Millennium Challenge Account: How many dimensions are really being measured,"
2011/2, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Knoll, Martin & Zloczysti, Petra, 2012. "The Good Governance Indicators of the Millennium Challenge Account: How Many Dimensions are Really Being Measured?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 900-915.
- Martin Knoll & Petra Zloczysti, 2011. "The Good Governance Indicators of the Millennium Challenge Account: How Many Dimensions Are Really Being Measured?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1148, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Pascal Le Masson & Sylvain Lenfle & Benoît Weil, 2013. "Testing whether major innovation capabilities are systemic design capabilities: analyzing rule-renewal design capabilities in a case-control study of historical new business developments," Post-Print hal-00881700, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.