Confirmatory factor analysis in Stata
AbstractI will present a set of routines to conduct a one-factor confirmatory factor analysis in Stata. The use of Mata in programming will be highlighted. Corrections for non-normality, as common in the structural equation modeling literature, will be demonstrated. Indications for further development into multifactor models and, eventually, structural equation models, will be given.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Stata Users Group in its series North American Stata Users' Group Meetings 2006 with number 4.
Date of creation: 23 Jul 2006
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-28 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eric Schniter & Roman M. Sheremeta & Timothy W. Shields, 2013. "Conflicted Emotions Following Trust-based Interaction," Working Papers 13-28, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Fellinghauer, Bernd & Bühlmann, Peter & Ryffel, Martin & von Rhein, Michael & Reinhardt, Jan D., 2013. "Stable graphical model estimation with Random Forests for discrete, continuous, and mixed variables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 132-152.
- Knoll, Martin & Zloczysti, Petra, 2011.
"The Good Governance Indicators of the Millennium Challenge Account: How many dimensions are really being measured,"
2011/2, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Knoll, Martin & Zloczysti, Petra, 2012. "The Good Governance Indicators of the Millennium Challenge Account: How Many Dimensions are Really Being Measured?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 900-915.
- Martin Knoll & Petra Zloczysti, 2011. "The Good Governance Indicators of the Millennium Challenge Account: How Many Dimensions Are Really Being Measured?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1148, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Mauro Mastrogiacomo & Rob Alessie, 2011. "Did you really save so little for your retirement? An analysis of retirement savings and unconventional retirement accounts," CPB Discussion Paper 200, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Schuelke-Leech, Beth-Anne, 2013. "Resources and research: An empirical study of the influence of departmental research resources on individual STEM researchers involvement with industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(9), pages 1667-1678.
- Pascal Le Masson & Sylvain Lenfle & Benoît Weil, 2013. "Testing whether major innovation capabilities are systemic design capabilities: analyzing rule-renewal design capabilities in a case-control study of historical new business developments," Post-Print hal-00881700, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.