Neural networks and logistic regression: Part I
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Computational Statistics & Data Analysis.
Volume (Year): 21 (1996)
Issue (Month): 6 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vach, Werner & Ro[ss]ner, Reinhard & Schumacher, Martin, 1996. "Neural networks and logistic regression: Part II," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 683-701, June.
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1987. "Asymptotic efficiency in estimation with conditional moment restrictions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 305-334, March.
- Hirotugu Akaike, 1969. "Fitting autoregressive models for prediction," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 21(1), pages 243-247, December.
- Gaudart, Jean & Giusiano, Bernard & Huiart, Laetitia, 2004. "Comparison of the performance of multi-layer perceptron and linear regression for epidemiological data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 547-570, January.
- Zhang, G. Peter & Keil, Mark & Rai, Arun & Mann, Joan, 2003. "Predicting information technology project escalation: A neural network approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 115-129, April.
- Peltonen, Tuomas A., 2006. "Are emerging market currency crises predictable? A test," Working Paper Series 0571, European Central Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.