Private sector development in transition economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy.
Volume (Year): 46 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jme
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mina Baliamoune-Lutz & Zuzana Brixiová & Léonce Ndikumana, 2012.
"Credit constraints and productive entrepreneurship in Africa,"
ICER Working Papers
23-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Léonce Ndikumana & Mina Baliamoune-Lutz & Zuzana Brixiová, 2011. "Credit Constraints And Productive Entrepreneurship In Africa," Working Papers wp276, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Baliamoune-Lutz, Mina & Brixiova, Zuzana & Ndikumana, Leonce, 2011. "Credit Constraints and Productive Entrepreneurship in Africa," IZA Discussion Papers 6193, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Diana Weinhold & Paul J. Zak, 2005. "The Choice of Institutions: The Role of Risk and Risk-Aversion," Others 0508004, EconWPA.
- Balla, Katalin & Kollo, Janos & Simonovits, András, 2006.
"Transition with Heterogeneous Labor,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2179, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2001.
"The Transition to a New Economy After the Second Industrial Revolution,"
NBER Working Papers
8676, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andy Atkeson & Pat Kehoe, 2002. "The transition to a new economy after the Second Industrial Revolution," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov.
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2001. "The transition to a new economy after the Second Industrial Revolution," Working Papers 606, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2007.
"Modeling the Transition to a New Economy: Lessons from Two Technological Revolutions,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 97(1), pages 64-88, March.
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2006. "Modeling the transition to a new economy: lessons from two technological revolutions," Staff Report 296, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Mina Baliamoune-Lutz & Zuzana Brixiová & Léonce Ndikumana, 2011. "Credit Constraints & Productive Entrepreneurship in Africa," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1025, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Yui Leung, Charles Ka, 2001. "Productivity growth, increasing income inequality and social insurance: the case of China?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 395-408, December.
- Zuzana Brixiova & Wenli Li, 1998. "Skill Acquisition and Private Firm Creation in Transition Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 162, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- K. Balla & G. Kertesi, 2005. "Privatization, Unemployment and Subsidy," 2005 Meeting Papers 75, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Andrew Atkeson & Patrick Kehoe, 1997. "Industry Evolution and Transition: A Neoclassical Benchmark," NBER Working Papers 6005, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- de Melo, Martha & Denizer, Cevdet & Gelb, Alan & Tenev, Stoyan, 1997. "Circumstance and choice : the role of initial conditions and policies in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1866, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.