Stabilization in high inflation countries: Analytical foundations and recent experience
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy.
Volume (Year): 28 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jme
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elhanan Helpman & Leonardo Leiderman, 1989.
"Real Wages, Monetary Accommodation, and Inflation,"
NBER Working Papers
3146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kimhi, Ayal, 2008.
"Has Debt Restructuring Facilitatead Structural Transformation on Israeli Family Farms?,"
37943, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Kimhi, Ayal, 2008. "Has Debt Restructuring Facilitated Structural Transformation On Israeli Family Farms?," Discussion Papers 6255, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Tornell, Aaron & Velasco, Andres, 1998. "Fiscal discipline and the choice of a nominal anchor in stabilization," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 1-30, October.
- Vegh, Carlos, 1991. "Stopping High Inflation: An Analytical Overview," MPRA Paper 20175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kiguel, Miguel & Liviatan, Nissan, 1990. "The business cycle associated with exchange-rate-based stabilization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 513, The World Bank.
- RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 1997. "Credibility and Signaling in Disinflation- a Cross Country Examination," Cahiers de recherche 9712, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Athanasios Orphanides, 1994.
"Optimal reform postponement,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
94-25, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rocha, Roberto de Rezende, 1991. "Inflation and stabilization in Yugoslavia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 752, The World Bank.
- Alberto Alesina & Allan Drazen, 1989.
"Why are Stabilizations Delayed?,"
NBER Working Papers
3053, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kiguel, Miguel A. & Liviatan, Nissan, 1989. "The old and the new in heterodox stabilization programs : lessons from the 1960s and the 1980s," Policy Research Working Paper Series 323, The World Bank.
- Luis Felipe Lagos & Alexander Galetovic, 1989. "Los Planes Austral y Cruzado: ¿Por Qué No Detuvieron la Inflación?," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 26(78), pages 217-242.
- Orphanides, Athanasios, 1996.
"The timing of stabilizations,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 257-279.
- RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 1997. "Heterodox Inflation Stabilization in Argentina, Brazil, and Israel. A Historical Review and Some Stylized Facts," Cahiers de recherche 9707, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Kiguel, Miguel A. & Liviatan, Nissan, 1991. "Lessons from the heterodox stabilization programs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 671, The World Bank.
- Ellis, Michael A., 1996. "External debt and fiscal adjustment in anti-inflation programs," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 727-733.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.