Stabilization in high inflation countries: Analytical foundations and recent experience
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy.
Volume (Year): 28 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jme
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kiguel, Miguel A. & Liviatan, Nissan, 1989. "The old and the new in heterodox stabilization programs : lessons from the 1960s and the 1980s," Policy Research Working Paper Series 323, The World Bank.
- Carlos A. VÃ©gh Gramont, 1991.
"Stopping High Inflation: An Analytical Overview,"
IMF Working Papers
91/107, International Monetary Fund.
- Orphanides, Athanasios, 1996.
"Optimal reform postponement,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 299-307, September.
- Kiguel, Miguel A. & Liviatan, Nissan, 1991. "Lessons from the heterodox stabilization programs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 671, The World Bank.
- Kiguel, Miguel & Liviatan, Nissan, 1990. "The business cycle associated with exchange-rate-based stabilization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 513, The World Bank.
- Athanasios Orphanides, 1992.
"The timing of stabilizations,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
194, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alesina, A. & Drazen, A., 1991.
"Why Are Stabilizations Delayed?,"
6-91, Tel Aviv - the Sackler Institute of Economic Studies.
- Elhanan Helpman & Leonardo Leiderman, 1990.
"Real Wages, Monetary Accommodation, and Inflation,"
NBER Working Papers
3146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rocha, Roberto de Rezende, 1991. "Inflation and stabilization in Yugoslavia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 752, The World Bank.
- Tornell, Aaron & Velasco, Andres, 1998. "Fiscal discipline and the choice of a nominal anchor in stabilization," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 1-30, October.
- RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 1997. "Heterodox Inflation Stabilization in Argentina, Brazil, and Israel. A Historical Review and Some Stylized Facts," Cahiers de recherche 9707, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Luis Felipe Lagos & Alexander Galetovic, 1989. "Los Planes Austral y Cruzado: ¿Por Qué No Detuvieron la Inflación?," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 26(78), pages 217-242.
- Ellis, Michael A., 1996. "External debt and fiscal adjustment in anti-inflation programs," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 727-733.
- Kimhi, Ayal, 2008.
"Has Debt Restructuring Facilitatead Structural Transformation on Israeli Family Farms?,"
37943, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Kimhi, Ayal, 2008. "Has Debt Restructuring Facilitated Structural Transformation On Israeli Family Farms?," Discussion Papers 6255, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 1997. "Credibility and Signaling in Disinflation- a Cross Country Examination," Cahiers de recherche 9712, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.