World Investment Report 2006, FDI from Developing and Transition Economies: Implications for Development by United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD). United Nations Publications, New York (2006)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Asian Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ba, Lika & Gasmi, Farid, 2011. "To what extent do infrastructure and financial sectors reforms interplay? Evidence from panel data on the power sector in developing countries," TSE Working Papers 11-264, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Koopmann, Georg & Hoekstra, Ruth, 2010. "Aid for trade and the political economy of trade liberalization," HWWI Research Papers 2-22, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Mr Hasanuzzaman & Zeeshaan Rahman, 2010. "Bangladesh and Regional Connectivity : Best Practices from Global Experiences," Trade Working Papers 23061, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ba, Lika & Gasmi, Farid, 2011. "To what extent do infrastructure and financial sectors reforms interplay? Evidence from panel data on the power sector in developing countries," IDEI Working Papers 692, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- M S McKenzie, 2011. "The Macroeconomics of Sovereign Wealth Funds," Economics Series 2011_6, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.