The farmer as service provider: the demand for agricultural commodities and equine services
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Systems.
Volume (Year): 66 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- S. M. Mukhtar & P. J. Dawson, 1990. "Herd Size And Unit Costs Of Production In The England And Wales Dairy Sector," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1), pages 9-20.
- D. Hallam & F. Machado & G. Rapsomanikis, 1992. "Co-Integration Analysis And The Determinants Of Land Prices," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 28-37.
- Feather, Peter & Shaw, W. Douglass, 1998.
"Estimating The Cost Of Leisure Time For Recreation Demand Models,"
1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT
20855, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Feather, Peter & Shaw, W. Douglass, 1999. "Estimating the Cost of Leisure Time for Recreation Demand Models," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 49-65, July.
- Bowker, James Michael & English, Donald B.K. & Donovan, Jason A., 1996. "Toward A Value For Guided Rafting On Southern Rivers," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(02), December.
- Anderson, Kym, 1987. "On why agriculture declines with economic growth," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 1(3), pages 195-207, October.
- Abigail Tiffin & Richard Tiffin, 1999. "Estimates of Food Demand Elasticities for Great Britain: 1972-1994," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 140-147.
- Granger, C. W. J., 1981. "Some properties of time series data and their use in econometric model specification," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 121-130, May.
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1974. "Spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-120, July.
- Johansson, Dag & Andersson, Hans, 2004. "The Horse Sector: Does It Matter For Agriculture?," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19999, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Loureiro, Maria L. & Jervell-Moxnes, Anne, 2004. "Analyzing Farm Participation Decisions In Agrotourism Activities In Norway: Some Welfare Implications," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 19959, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.