Monetary Aggregates, Monetary Policy and Economic Activity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Michigan State - Econometrics and Economic Theory in its series Papers with number 9101.
Length: 34 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, EAST LANSING MICHIGAN 48824 U.S.A.
Web page: http://econ.msu.edu/
More information through EDIRC
monetary policy ; economic models;
Other versions of this item:
- Robert H. Rasche, 1993. "Monetary aggregates, monetary policy and economic activity," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 1-35.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Drama, Bedi Guy Herve & Yao, Shen, 2010. "The Demand for Money in Cote d’Ivoire: Evidence from the Cointegration Test," MPRA Paper 20131, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael J. Dueker, 1993. "Can nominal GDP targeting rules stabilize the economy?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 15-29.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.