On why agriculture declines with economic growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1987)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimitris Kallioras & George Petrakos & Maria Tsiapa & Lefteris Topaloglou, 2011. "The Determinants of Growth in EU Border Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa10p702, European Regional Science Association.
- Bailey, A. & Williams, N. & Palmer, M. & Geering, R., 2000. "The farmer as service provider: the demand for agricultural commodities and equine services," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 191-204, December.
- Watson, Alistair S., 1996. "Principles of Grain Marketing: Some Lessons from Australian Experience," Technical Reports 113821, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research.
- Elisabetta Basile & Claudio Cecchi, 1997. "Beyond the sectors an analysis of economic differentiation in rural economy," Working Papers 29, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Kym Anderson & Will Martin & Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, 2006.
"Distortions to World Trade: Impacts on Agricultural Markets and Farm Incomes,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 28(2), pages 168-194.
- Anderson, Kym & Martin, Will & van der Mensbrugghe, Dominique, 2005. "Distortions to world trade: impacts on agricultural markets and farm incomes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3736, The World Bank.
- Will Martin & Kym Anderson, 2006.
"Agricultural Trade Reform and the Doha Development Agenda,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 6889, October.
- Kym Anderson & Will Martin, 2005. "Agricultural Trade Reform and the Doha Development Agenda," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(9), pages 1301-1327, 09.
- Kym Anderson & Will Martin, 2005. "Agricultural Trade Reform and the Doha Development Agenda," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2005-17, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Anderson, Kym & Martin, Will, 2005. "Agricultural trade reform and the Doha development agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3607, The World Bank.
- Chisholm, Anthony H., 1992. "Australian Agriculture: A Sustainability Story," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 36(01), April.
- Blank, Steven C., 2001. "The Challenge To Think Big As American Agriculture Shrinks," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(02), December.
- Enjiang Cheng & Christopher Findlay & Andrew Watson, 1997. "Internal Reform, Budget Issues and the Internationalisation of the Grain Market in China," Chinese Economies Research Centre (CERC) Working Papers 1997-02, University of Adelaide, Chinese Economies Research Centre.
- Ames, Glenn C.W., 1992. "The Political Economy Of Agricultural Trade Negotiations On The Uruguay Round Of Mtn: Can The U.S. And European Community Reach An Acceptable Compromise In The Gatt?," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(02), December.
- Luthfi Fatah, 2007. "The Potentials of Agro-Industry for Growth Promotion and Equality Improvement in Indonesia," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture, vol. 4(1), pages 57-74, June.
- Anderson, Kym, 1990. "China's Economic Growth, Changing Comparative Advantages and Agricultural Trade," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 58(01), April.
- Anonymous, 1998. "Grain Market Reform in China: Global Implications," Technical Reports 113816, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research.
- Glenn C. W. Ames, 1990. "US-EC agricultural policies and GATT negotiations," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(4), pages 283-295.
- Safadi, Raed & Laird, Sam, 1996. "The Uruguay Round agreements: Impact on developing countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 1223-1242, July.
- Carlos Gaviria, 2011. "The Post-war International Food Order: The Case of Agriculture in Colombia," Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 74, pages 119-150.
- Michel Fok & Weili Liang & Guiyan Wang & Yuhong Wu, 2004. "Differentiated management of GM diffusion in China: Further hampering the self-sufficiency in cereal production?," Post-Print halshs-00008939, HAL.
- Christopher Findlay, 1997. "Grain Sector Reform in China," Chinese Economies Research Centre (CERC) Working Papers 1997-01, University of Adelaide, Chinese Economies Research Centre.
- Blank, Steven C., 2003. "Where Is American Agriculture in Its "Life Cycle"?," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(03), December.
- Roberto ESPOSTI, 2007. "On the Decline of Agriculture. Evidence from Italian Regions in the Post-WWII Period," Working Papers 300, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Schweikhardt, David B., 2000. "Reconsidering The Farm Problem Under An Industrializing Agricultural Sector," Staff Papers 11506, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.