Co-ordination processes in a collectively managed cropping system: Double cropping of irrigated rice in Senegal
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Systems.
Volume (Year): 57 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Raby, Namika, 1991. "Participatory management in large irrigation systems: Issues for consideration," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 19(12), pages 1767-1776, December.
- Lee, Donna J. & Tipton, Trace & Leung, PingSun, 1995. "Modelling cropping decisions in a rural developing country: a multiple-objective programming approach," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 101-111.
- Dingkuhn, M. & Sow, A. & Samb, A. & Diack, S. & Asch, F., 1995. "Climatic determinants of irrigated rice performance in the Sahel -- I. Photothermal and micro-climatic responses of flowering," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 385-410.
- Heiner, Ronald A, 1983. "The Origin of Predictable Behavior," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(4), pages 560-95, September.
- Hutchel, Armand & Molet, Hughues, 1986. "Rational modelling in understanding and aiding human decision-making: About two case studies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 178-186, January.
- Dingkuhn, M. & Miezan, K. M., 1995. "Climatic determinants of irrigated rice performance in the Sahel -- II. Validation of photothermal constants and characterization of genotypes," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 411-433.
- Louis-Georges Soler & Jean-Marie Attonaty, 1991. "Des modèles d'aide à la décision pour de nouvelles relations de conseil en agriculture," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 206(1), pages 37-45.
- Connor, David & Comas, Jordi & Macpherson, Helena-Gomez & Mateos, Luciano, 2008. "Impact of small-holder irrigation on the agricultural production, food supply and economic prosperity of a representative village beside the Senegal River, Mauritania," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-3), pages 1-15, March.
- Fisher, Monica G. & Masters, William A. & Sidibe, Mamadou, 2000. "Technical change in Senegal's irrigated rice sector: impact assessment under uncertainty," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 179-197, January.
- Poussin, Jean-Christophe & Diallo, Youssouf & Legoupil, Jean-Claude, 2006. "Improved collective decision-making in action for irrigated rice farmers in the Senegal River Valley," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 89(2-3), pages 299-323, September.
- De Nys, Erwin & Le Gal, Pierre-Yves & Raes, Dirk & Ana, Eliseo, 2008. "WaDI (water delivery for irrigation): A simulation tool to address strategic interaction of water demand and supply in irrigation schemes," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 224-232, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.