Inflation and the Informativeness of Prices Microeconomic Evidence from High Inflation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UCLA Department of Economics in its series UCLA Economics Working Papers with number 718.
Date of creation: 01 Sep 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ciżkowicz, Piotr & Rzońca, Andrzej, 2012.
"Does inflation harm corporate investment? Empirical evidence from OECD countries,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2012-63, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Ciżkowicz, Piotr & Rzońca, Andrzej, 2013. "Does inflation harm corporate investment? Empirical evidence from OECD countries," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 7(16), pages 1-38.
- Dabus, C. & Viego, V., 2003. "Inflación, Precios Relativos y Crecimiento: Evidencia de América Latina," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 21, pages 91-107, Abril.
- David McKenzie & Ernesto Schargrodsky, 2005. "Buying Less, But Shopping More: Changes In Consumption Patterns During A Crisis," Business School Working Papers buyinglessshop, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Paul Beaudry & Mustafa Caglayan & Fabio Schiantarelli, 1996.
"Monetary Instability, the Predictability of Prices and the Allocation of Investment: An Empirical Investigation Using UK Panel Data,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
312., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Paul Beaudry & Mustafa Caglayan & Fabio Schiantarelli, 2001. "Monetary Instability, the Predictability of Prices, and the Allocation of Investment: An Empirical Investigation Using U.K. Panel Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 648-662, June.
- Bonomo, Marco Antônio Cesar, 2000. "Are One-Sided S,s Rules Useful Proxies For Optimal Pricing Rules?," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 369, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tim Kwok).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.