Integrative research and sustainable agriculture
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Systems.
Volume (Year): 50 (1996)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stomph, T. J. & Fresco, L. O. & van Keulen, H., 1994. "Land use system evaluation: Concepts and methodology," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 243-255.
- I. M. Sturgess, 1992. "Self-Sufficiency And Food Security In The Uk And Ec Presidential Address," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 311-326.
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808, September.
- Conway, Gordon R., 1987. "The properties of agroecosystems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 95-117.
- Allen, P. M. & McGlade, J. M., 1987. "Modelling complex human systems: A fisheries example," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 147-167, June.
- Mohamed Gafsi & Geneviève Nguyen & Bruno Legagneux & Patrice Robin, 2006. "Sustainability and multifunctionality in French farms: Analysis of the implementation of Territorial Farming Contracts," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 463-475, December.
- Bruyn, Lisa Alexandra Lobry de, 1997. "The status of soil macrofauna as indicators of soil health to monitor the sustainability of Australian agricultural soils," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 167-178, November.
- Rigby, D. & Caceres, D., 2001. "Organic farming and the sustainability of agricultural systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 21-40, April.
- Georges Comair & Daene McKinney & David Maidment & Gonzalo Espinoza & Harish Sangiredy & Abbas Fayad & Fernando Salas, 2014. "Hydrology of the Jordan River Basin: A GIS-Based System to Better Guide Water Resources Management and Decision Making," Water Resources Management, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 933-946, March.
- Meyer-Aurich, Andreas, 2005. "Economic and environmental analysis of sustainable farming practices - a Bavarian case study," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 190-206, November.
- Gafsi, Mohamed & Legagneux, Bruno & Nguyen, Genevieve & Robin, Patrice, 2006. "Towards sustainable farming systems: Effectiveness and deficiency of the French procedure of sustainable agriculture," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 90(1-3), pages 226-242, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.