Using critical systems thinking to foster an integrated approach to sustainability: a proposal for development practitioners
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Environment, Development and Sustainability.
Volume (Year): 13 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/10668
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- C. West Churchman, 1970. "Operations Research as a Profession," Management Science, INFORMS, INFORMS, vol. 17(2), pages B37-B53, October.
- Ulrich, Werner, 1987. "Critical heuristics of social systems design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 276-283, September.
- Janice Jiggins, Niels Roling, 2000. "Adaptive management: potential and limitations for ecological governance," International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 28-42.
- Conway, Gordon R., 1987. "The properties of agroecosystems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 95-117.
- Ison, R. L. & Maiteny, P. T. & Carr, S., 1997. "Systems methodologies for sustainable natural resources research and development," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 257-272, October.
- Meppem, Tony & Gill, Roderic, 1998. "Planning for sustainability as a learning concept," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 121-137, August.
- Pretty, Jules N., 1995. "Participatory learning for sustainable agriculture," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 1247-1263, August.
- Van den Berg, Henk & Jiggins, Janice, 2007. "Investing in Farmers--The Impacts of Farmer Field Schools in Relation to Integrated Pest Management," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 663-686, April.
- Nam C. Nguyen & Ockie J. H. Bosch, 2014. "The Art of Interconnected Thinking: Starting with the Young," Challenges, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(2), pages 239-259, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.