The properties of agroecosystems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Agricultural Systems.
Volume (Year): 24 (1987)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2012. "Sustainable Agriculture: An Update," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 140549, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Perrings C, 1991. "Incentives for the ecologically sustainable use of human and natural resources in the drylands of sub-saharan Africa: a review," ILO Working Papers 283665, International Labour Organization.
- Viglizzo, E. F. & Roberto, Z. E., 1998. "On trade-offs in low-input agroecosystems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 253-264, February.
- Dalsgaard, J.P.T. & Oficial, R.T., 1998. "Modeling and analyzing the agroecological performance of farms with ECOPATH," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 13080.
- de Koning, G. H. J. & Verburg, P. H. & Veldkamp, A. & Fresco, L. O., 1999. "Multi-scale modelling of land use change dynamics in Ecuador," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 77-93, August.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2006. "Notes on the Economics of Fish Biodiversity: Linkages between Aquaculture and Fisheries," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 55096, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Holden, Stein T., 1993.
"Peasant household modelling: Farming systems evolution and sustainability in northern Zambia,"
Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 241-267, September.
- Holden, Stein T., 1993. "Peasant household modelling: Farming systems evolution and sustainability in northern Zambia," Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 9, September.
- Pretty, Jules N., 1995. "Participatory learning for sustainable agriculture," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 1247-1263, August.
- Alison Power, 1999. "Linking Ecological Sustainability and World Food Needs," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 185-196, September.
- Romano, Donato, 1996. "ENDOGENOUS RURAL DEVELOPMENT AND SUSTAINABILITY: A EUROPEAN (NON ORTHODOX) PERSPECTIVE; Proceedings of the Fifth Joint Conference on Agriculture, Food, and the Environment, June 17-18, 1996, Padova, I," Working Papers 14396, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2002. "Will Bangladesh's Economic Growth Solve its Environmental Problems?," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 48740, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Swinton, Scott M. & Black, J. Roy, 2000. "Modeling Of Agricultural Systems," Staff Papers 11581, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Gerdessen, Johanna C. & Pascucci, Stefano, 2013. "Data Envelopment Analysis of sustainability indicators of European agricultural systems at regional level," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 78-90.
- Tisdell, Clem, 1994. "Sustainability and Sustainable Development: Are These Concepts a Help or a Hindrance to Economics?," Economic Analysis and Policy (EAP), Queensland University of Technology (QUT), School of Economics and Finance, vol. 24(2), pages 133-150.
- Park, J. & Seaton, R. A. F., 1996. "Integrative research and sustainable agriculture," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 81-100.
- Manolis Christofakis & George Mergos & Athanasios Papadaskalopoulos, 2009. "Sustainable and balanced development of insular space: the case of Greece," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(6), pages 365-377.
- Kalliopi Sapountzaki, 2012. "Vulnerability management by means of resilience," Natural Hazards, International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 60(3), pages 1267-1285, February.
- Tanzi Smith, 2011. "Using critical systems thinking to foster an integrated approach to sustainability: a proposal for development practitioners," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2005. "Sustainable Agriculture," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 55063, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Yiridoe, Emmanuel K. & Weersink, Alfons, 1997. "A review and evaluation of agroecosystem health analysis: The role of economics," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 55(4), pages 601-626, December.
- Jaeck, Melanie & Lifran, Robert, 2011. "The Economic Determinants of the On-farm Management of Rice Cultivars in the Rhone River Delta (France)," 2011 Conference, August 25-26, 2011, Nelson, New Zealand 115508, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.