Estimation of dynamic maize supply response in Zambia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Maddala, G S & Rao, A S, 1971. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Solow's and Jorgenson's Distributed Lag Models," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 53(1), pages 80-88, February.
- Dixit, Avinash K, 1989. "Hysteresis, Import Penetration, and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 104(2), pages 205-28, May.
- Akiyama, T. & Trivedi, P. K., 1987. "Vintage production approach to perennial crop supply : An application to tea in major producing countries," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1-2), pages 133-161.
- Dhrymes, Phoebus J & Klein, Lawrence R & Steiglitz, Kenneth, 1970. "Estimation of Distributed Lags," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 11(2), pages 235-50, June.
- Foster, Kenneth A & Burt, Oscar R, 1992. "A Dynamic Model of Investment in the U.S. Beef-Cattle Industry," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 10(4), pages 419-26, October.
- Marian E. Bond, 1983. "Agricultural Responses to Prices in Sub-Saharan African Countries (RÃ©actions du secteur agricole aux prix en Afrique au sud du Sahara) (Reacciones de la agricultura ante los precios en los paÃse," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 30(4), pages 703-726, December.
- Dixit, Avinash K, 1989.
"Entry and Exit Decisions under Uncertainty,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(3), pages 620-38, June.
- Rao, J. Mohan, 1989. "Agricultural Supply Response: A Survey," Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 3(1), March.
- Nicholls, D F & Pagan, Adrian R & Terrell, R D, 1975. "The Estimation and Use of Models with Moving Average Disturbance Terms: A Survey," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 16(1), pages 113-34, February.
- Holden, Stein T., 1993. "Peasant household modelling: Farming systems evolution and sustainability in northern Zambia," Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 9, September.
- Holden, Stein T., 1993. "Peasant household modelling: Farming systems evolution and sustainability in northern Zambia," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 241-267, September.
- Rao, J. Mohan, 1989. "Agricultural supply response: A survey," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 3(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Colman, David R., 1983. "A Review of the Arts of Supply Response Analysis," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(03), December.
- Cutts, Michela & Hassan, Rashid M., 2003. "An Econometric Model Of The Sadc Maize Sector," 2003 Annual Conference, October 2-3, 2003, Pretoria, South Africa 19075, Agricultural Economic Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Aktas, Erkan & Yurdakul, Oğuz, 2005.
"Destekleme ve Teknoloji Politikalarının Çukurova Bölgesinde Mısır Tarımı Üzerine Etkisi
[Effects of Agricultural Support and Technology Policies on Corn Farming in Çukurova Region]," MPRA Paper 8645, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kimhi, Ayal, 2003. "Plot Size And Maize Productivity In Zambia: The Inverse Relationship Re-Examined," Discussion Papers 14980, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Gallagher, Paul W., 2012. "Trade Policy Options for a Food-Security Commodity in Southern Africa: A Case Study of Maize in Zambia," Staff General Research Papers 34830, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Roman Keeney & Thomas W. Hertel, 2008. "U.S. Market Potential For Dried Distillers Grain With Solubles," Working Papers 08-13, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Aktas, Erkan, 2006.
"Çukurova Bölgesi’nde Pamuk Arz Duyarlılığının Tahmini Üzerine Bir Çalışma
[A Study on the Estimation of Supply Response of Cotton in Cukurova Region]," MPRA Paper 8648, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frechette, Darren L., 1999. "The Supply Of Storage Under Heterogeneous Expectations," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(03), December.
- Mergos, G. J. & Stoforos, Ch. E., 1997. "Fertilizer demand in Greece," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 227-235, August.
- Kimhi, Ayal & Chiwele, Dennis K., 2000. "Barriers For Development In Zambian Small- And Medium-Size Farms: Evidence From Micro-Data," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21877, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.