Agricultural supply response: A survey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Blackwell in its journal Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 3 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roman Keeney & Thomas W. Hertel, 2008. "U.S. Market Potential For Dried Distillers Grain With Solubles," Working Papers 08-13, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Mofya-Mukuka, Rhoda & Abdulai, Awudu, 2012. "Supply Response of Export Crops in Zambia: The Case of Coffee," Food Security Collaborative Policy Briefs 123556, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Mills, Bradford F., 1997. "Ex-ante agricultural research evaluation with site specific technology generation: the case of sorghum in Kenya," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 125-138, May.
- Liang, Yan & Miller, J. Corey & Harri, Ardian & Coble, Keith H., 2011. "Crop Supply Response under Risk: Impacts of Emerging Issues on Southeastern U.S. Agriculture," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 43(02), May.
- Foster, Kenneth A. & Mwanaumo, Anthony, 1995. "Estimation of dynamic maize supply response in Zambia," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 99-107, April.
- Mamingi, Nlandu, 1997. "The impact of prices and macroeconomic policies on agricultural supply: a synthesis of available results," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 16(1), pages 17-34, March.
- Hareau, Guy Gaston & Mills, Bradford F. & Norton, George W., 2005. "Arroz Transgénico en Uruguay: un modelo de simulación para estimar los beneficios económicos potenciales," Serie Tecnica 121683, Instituto Nacional de Investigacion Agropecuaria (INIA).
- Omezzine, Abdallah & Al-Jabri, Omar S., 1998. "Price supply response of vegetable growers in the Sultanate of Oman," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 19(3), pages 349-358, December.
- Hareau, Guy G. & Mills, Bradford F. & Norton, George W., 2006. "The potential benefits of herbicide-resistant transgenic rice in Uruguay: Lessons for small developing countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 162-179, April.
- Alene, Arega D. & Manyong, Victor M. & Omanya, Gospel O. & Mignouna, Hodeba D. & Bokanga, Mpoko & Odhiambo, George D., 2008. "Economic Efficiency and Supply Response of Women as Farm Managers: Comparative Evidence from Western Kenya," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 1247-1260, July.
- Nehring, Richard F., 1991. "Output and Input Subsidy Policy Options in Bangladesh," Journal of Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 2.
- Surajit Deb, 2003. "Terms of Trade and Supply Response of Indian Agriculture: Analysis in Cointegration Framework," Working papers 115, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Md. Shafiul Azam & Katsushi S. Imai & Raghav Gaiha, 2012.
"Agricultural Supply Response and Smallholders Market Participation – the Case of Cambodia,"
Discussion Paper Series
DP2012-09, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Md Shafiul Azam & Katsushi Imai & Raghav Gaiha, 2012. "Agricultural Supply Response and Smallholders Market Participation: the Case of Cambodia," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1208, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Kamau, Mercy & Mills, Bradford F., 1998. "Technology, location and trade: Kenyan vegetables," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 395-415, November.
- Yerushalmi, Erez, 2012. "Measuring the administrative water allocation mechanism and agricultural amenities," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 992, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- J. Mohan Rao & Vamsi Vakulabharanam, 2009. "Agrarian Distress under Global Integration: Impoverishing Growth and “Perverse” Supply Response," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 3, August.
- Murova, Olga I. & Coble, Keith H. & Trueblood, Michael A., 2001. "Supply Response Of Ukrainian Agriculture," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20539, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Mathias, Wakulira, 2009. "Factors Influencing Hulling Of Coffee Among Farmers In Masaka District, Uganda," Research Theses 117798, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Carlberg, Eric & Kostandini, Genti & Dankyi, Awere, 2012. "The Effects of Integrated Pest Management Techniques (IPM) Farmer Field Schools on Groundnut Productivity: Evidence from Ghana," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124876, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Vavra, Pavel & Colman, David, 2003. "The analysis of UK crop allocation at the farm level: implications for supply response analysis," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 697-713, May.
- Wiebelt, Manfred & Herrmann, Roland & Schenck, Patricia & Thiele, Rainer, 1992. "Discrimination against agriculture in developing countries?," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 458, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.