Vintage production approach to perennial crop supply : An application to tea in major producing countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 36 (1987)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alston, Julian M. & Fuller, Kate B. & Kaplan, Jonathan D. & Tumber, Kabir P., 2013. "Economic Consequences of Pierceâ€™s Disease and Related Policy in the CaliforniaWinegrape Industry," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(2), August.
- Laajimi, Abderraouf & Guesmi, Anis & Dhehibi, Boubaker, 2007. "Analyse de la Reponse de l'offre des Pommes en Tunisie : Une Approche Econometrique," 103rd Seminar, April 23-25, 2007, Barcelona, Spain 9392, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gotsch, N. & Herrmann, R., 2000. "Assessing the expected welfare effects of biotechnological change on perennial crops under varying economic environments: a dynamic model for cocoa in Malaysia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 211-228, March.
- Roosen, Jutta & Hennessy, David A., 2001. "An Equilibrium Analysis Of Antibiotics Use And Replanting Decisions In Apple Production," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(02), December.
- Varangis, Panos, 1989. "Coffee pricing policies in the Dominican Republic," Policy Research Working Paper Series 211, The World Bank.
- Larson, David F. & Butzer, Rita & Mundlak, Yair & Crego, Al, 2000. "A Cross-Country Database for Sector Investment and Capital," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 14(2), pages 371-91, May.
- Wilcox, Michael D. & Abbott, Philip C., 2004. "Market Power and Structural Adjustment: The Case of West African Cocoa Market Liberalization," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20084, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Butzer, Rita & Mundlak, Yair & Larson, Donald F., 2010. "Measures of fixed capital in agriculture," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5472, The World Bank.
- Akiyama, Takamasa & Varangis, Panayotis, 1989. "Impact of the International Coffee Agreement's export quota system on the World's coffee market," Policy Research Working Paper Series 148, The World Bank.
- Foster, Kenneth A. & Mwanaumo, Anthony, 1995. "Estimation of dynamic maize supply response in Zambia," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 99-107, April.
- Larson, Donald F., 1990. "The Indonesian vegetable oils sector : modeling the impact of policy changes," Policy Research Working Paper Series 382, The World Bank.
- Kazianga, Harounan & Masters, William A., 2002. "Property Rights, Production Technology And Deforestation: Cocoa In West Africa," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19871, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Devadoss, Stephen & Luckstead, Jeff, 2010. "An analysis of apple supply response," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 265-271, March.
- Trivedi, Pravin K., 1988. "A model of cocoa replanting and new planting in Bahia, Brazil, 1966-85," Policy Research Working Paper Series 92, The World Bank.
- Fleskens, Luuk & Graaff, Jan de, 2010. "Conserving natural resources in olive orchards on sloping land: Alternative goal programming approaches towards effective design of cross-compliance and agri-environmental measures," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(8), pages 521-534, October.
- Takamasa Akiyama & Coleman, Jonathan R., 1993. "A production function-based policy simulation model of perennial commodity markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1097, The World Bank.
- Larson, Donald & Butzer, Rita & Mundlak, Yair & Crego, Al, . "Sectoral Investment and Capital," Instructional Stata datasets for econometrics sectinvcap, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Brady, Michael P. & Marsh, Thomas L., 2013. "Do Changes in Orchard Supply Occur at the Intensive or Extensive Margin of the Landowner?," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150452, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.