A Note On Inflation Persistence In A Fair Wage Model Of The Business Cycle
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Macroeconomic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 13 (2009)
Issue (Month): 05 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_MDYProvider-Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xavier Raurich & Valeri Sorolla, 2012.
"Growth, Unemployment and Wage Inertia,"
DEGIT Conference Papers
c017_029, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Xavier Raurich & Valeri Sorolla, 2011. "Growth, Unemployment and Wage Inertia," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 879.11, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Xavier Raurich & Valeri Sorolla, 2014. "Growth, unemployment and wage inertia," UB Economics Working Papers 2014/309, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Sean Langcake, 2010. "Inflation Persistence and Labour Market Frictions: An Estimated Efficiency Wage Model of the Australian Economy," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-15, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Dennis Wesselbaum, 2013.
"Reciprocity and matching frictions,"
International Review of Economics,
Springer, vol. 60(3), pages 247-268, September.
- Jean-Pierre Danthine & André Kurmann, 2010.
"The Business Cycle Implications of Reciprocity in Labor Relations,"
2010-10, Swiss National Bank.
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre & Kurmann, André, 2010. "The business cycle implications of reciprocity in labor relations," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(7), pages 837-850, October.
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre & Kurmann, Andre, 2007. "The Business Cycle Implications of Reciprocity in Labour Relations," CEPR Discussion Papers 6587, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean-Pierre Danthine & André Kurmann, 2007. "The Business Cycle Implications of Reciprocity in Labor Relations," Cahiers de recherche 0743, CIRPEE.
- Jean-Pierre DANTHINE & André KURMANN, 2007. "The Business Cycle Implications of Reciprocity in Labor Relations," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 07.12, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Raurich, Xavier & Sorolla, Valeri, 2014. "Growth, unemployment and wage inertia," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 42-59.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.