Sur les causes et les effets en macro économie : les Contributions de Sargent et Sims, Prix Nobel d'Economie 2011
AbstractThis paper presents the original and main contributions of T. Sargent and C. Sims to macro-economic modeling. We first briefly review the critics Sargent and Sims addressed to existing modeling. We then emphasize the originality of their two respective approaches. We finally show how their approaches, although different, share a lot.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Dalloz in its journal Revue d'économie politique.
Volume (Year): 122 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cairn.info/revue-d-economie-politique.htm
Other versions of this item:
- Collard, Fabrice & Fève, Patrick, 2012. "Sur les Causes et les Effets en Macro-Economie : les Contributions de Sargent et Sims,Prix Nobel d'Economie 2011," TSE Working Papers 12-317, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Collard, Fabrice & Fève, Patrick, 2012. "Sur les Causes et les Effets en Macro-Economie : les Contributions de Sargent et Sims,Prix Nobel d'Economie 2011," IDEI Working Papers 726, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomics: Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.