Lessons From Three Decades Of Green Revolution In The Philippines
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Institute of Developing Economies in its journal Developing Economies.
Volume (Year): 44 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 3-2-2 Wakaba, Mihama-ku, Chiba-shi, Chiba 261-8545
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0012-1533
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Otsuka, Keijiro & Kalirajan, Kaliappa P., 2005. "Special Edition on An Exploration of a Green Revolution in Sub-Saharan Africa," eJADE: electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and Development Economics Division, vol. 2(1).
- Sibiko, Kenneth Waluse, 2012. "Determinants of Common Bean Productivity and Efficiency: A Case of Smallholder Farmers in Eastern Uganda," Research Theses 134500, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Keijiro Otsuka & Kaliappa P. Kalirajan, 2005. "An Exploration of a Green Revolution in Sub-Saharan Africa," The Electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, vol. 2(1), pages 1-6.
- Nakano, Yuko & Bamba, Ibrahim & Diagne, Aliou & Otsuka, Keijiro & Kajisa, Kei, 2011. "The possibility of a rice green revolution in large-scale irrigation schemes in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5560, The World Bank.
- Saravia-Matus, Silvia L. & Gomez y Paloma, Sergio & Mary, Sebastien, 2012. "Economics of Food Security: Selected Issues," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 1, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.