Patent Litigation with Endogenous Disputes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 96 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James E. Bessen & Michael J. Meurer, 2006.
"Patent Litigation with Endogenous Disputes,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 77-81, May.
- Michael J. Meurer, 1989. "The Settlement of Patent Litigation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 20(1), pages 77-91, Spring.
- James Bessen & Michael J. Meurer, 2005. "The Patent Litigation Explosion," Working Papers 0501, Research on Innovation.
- Ganslandt, Mattias, 2008. "Intellectual Property Rights and Competition Policy," Working Paper Series 726, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Mejer, Malwina & van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno, 2009.
"Economic incongruities in the European patent system,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7142, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Malwina Mejer & Bruno van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2012. "Economic incongruities in the European patent system," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 215-234, August.
- Malwina Mejer & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2009. "Economic Incongruities in the European Patent System," Working Papers ECARES 2009_003, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Malwina Mejer & Bruno van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2009. "Economic incongruities in the European patent system," Working Papers 2009/31, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Bruno van Pottelsberghe, 2009. "Economic incongruities in the European patent system," Working Papers 226, Bruegel.
- Carlos J Ponce, 2007.
"More Secrecy...More Knowledge Disclosure? On Disclosure Outside of Patents,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
122247000000001600, David K. Levine.
- Carlos J. POnce, 2007. "More secrecy... more knowledge disclosure? : On disclosure outside of patents," Economics Working Papers we077241, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Ryan, Michael P., 2010. "Patent Incentives, Technology Markets, and Public-Private Bio-Medical Innovation Networks in Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1082-1093, August.
- Schwiebacher, Franz, 2013. "Does fragmented or heterogeneous IP ownership stifle investments in innovation?," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-096, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- James Bessen & Michael J. Meurer, 2005.
"Patent Litigation with Endogenous Disputes,"
0502, Research on Innovation.
- Iain M. Cockburn & Megan J. MacGarvie, 2009.
"Patents, Thickets and the Financing of Early-Stage Firms: Evidence from the Software Industry,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 729-773, 09.
- Iain M. Cockburn & Megan MacGarvie, 2007. "Patents, Thickets, and the Financing of Early-Stage Firms: Evidence from the Software Industry," NBER Working Papers 13644, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:nbr:nberch:3050 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jay Pil Choi & Heiko Gerlach, 2013. "A Theory of Patent Portfolios," CESifo Working Paper Series 4405, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dietmar Harhoff & Georg von Graevenitz & Stefan Wagner, 2012.
"Conflict resolution, public goods and patent thickets,"
ESMT Research Working Papers
ESMT-12-04 (R1), ESMT European School of Management and Technology, revised 25 Mar 2013.
- Harhoff, Dietmar & von Graevenitz, Georg & Wagner, Stefan, 2013. "Conflict Resolution, Public Goods and Patent Thickets," CEPR Discussion Papers 9468, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.