Patent Litigation with Endogenous Disputes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Research on Innovation in its series Working Papers with number 0502.
Date of creation: 2005
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.researchoninnovation.org
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James Bessen & Michael J. Meurer, 2005. "The Patent Litigation Explosion," Working Papers 0501, Research on Innovation.
- James Bessen & Michael J. Meurer, 2005.
"Patent Litigation with Endogenous Disputes,"
0502, Research on Innovation.
- Michael J. Meurer, 1989. "The Settlement of Patent Litigation," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 20(1), pages 77-91, Spring.
- Dietmar Harhoff & Georg von Graevenitz & Stefan Wagner, 2014.
"Conflict Resolution, Public Goods and Patent Thickets,"
49, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Harhoff, Dietmar & von Graevenitz, Georg & Wagner, Stefan, 2013. "Conflict Resolution, Public Goods and Patent Thickets," CEPR Discussion Papers 9468, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dietmar Harhoff & Georg von Graevenitz & Stefan Wagner, 2012. "Conflict resolution, public goods and patent thickets," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-12-04 (R1), ESMT European School of Management and Technology, revised 25 Mar 2013.
- Mejer, Malwina & van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno, 2009.
"Economic incongruities in the European patent system,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7142, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Malwina Mejer & Bruno van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2012. "Economic incongruities in the European patent system," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 215-234, August.
- Malwina Mejer & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2009. "Economic Incongruities in the European Patent System," Working Papers ECARES 2009_003, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bruno van Pottelsberghe, 2009. "Economic incongruities in the European patent system," Working Papers 226, Bruegel.
- Malwina Mejer & Bruno van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2009. "Economic incongruities in the European patent system," Working Papers 2009/31, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Schwiebacher, Franz, 2013. "Does fragmented or heterogeneous IP ownership stifle investments in innovation?," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-096, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- James E. Bessen & Michael J. Meurer, 2006.
"Patent Litigation with Endogenous Disputes,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 77-81, May.
- Ryan, Michael P., 2010. "Patent Incentives, Technology Markets, and Public-Private Bio-Medical Innovation Networks in Brazil," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 1082-1093, August.
- Jay Pil Choi & Heiko Gerlach, 2013. "A Theory of Patent Portfolios," CESifo Working Paper Series 4405, CESifo Group Munich.
- Iain M. Cockburn & Megan J. MacGarvie, 2009.
"Patents, Thickets and the Financing of Early-Stage Firms: Evidence from the Software Industry,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 729-773, 09.
- Iain M. Cockburn & Megan MacGarvie, 2007. "Patents, Thickets, and the Financing of Early-Stage Firms: Evidence from the Software Industry," NBER Working Papers 13644, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlos J. POnce, 2007.
"More secrecy... more knowledge disclosure? : On disclosure outside of patents,"
Economics Working Papers
we077241, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Carlos J Ponce, 2007. "More Secrecy...More Knowledge Disclosure? On Disclosure Outside of Patents," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000001600, David K. Levine.
- Ganslandt, Mattias, 2008. "Intellectual Property Rights and Competition Policy," Working Paper Series 726, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Bessen).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.