Clubs with Entrapment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Economic Association in its journal American Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 93 (2003)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emilio Calvano & Bruno Jullien, 2011. "Issues in on-line advertising and competition policy: a two-sided market perspective," Working Papers 427, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Yves Breitmoser & Jonathan H.W. Tan & Daniel John Zizzo, 2010.
"On the Beliefs off the Path: Equilibrium Refinement due to Quantal Response and Level-k,"
ICBBR Working Papers
9, International Centre for Behavioural Business Research.
- Yves Breitmoser & Jonathan H. W. Tan & Daniel John Zizzo, 2010. "On the beliefs off the path: Equilibrium refinement due to quantal response and level-k," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 10-05, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Shafran, Aric P., 2008. "Risk externalities and the problem of wildfire risk," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 488-495, September.
- Ochs, Jack & Park, In-Uck, 2004.
"Overcoming the Coordination Problem: Dynamic Formation of Networks,"
CEI Working Paper Series
2004-18, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ochs, Jack & Park, In-Uck, 2010. "Overcoming the coordination problem: Dynamic formation of networks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(2), pages 689-720, March.
- Jack Ochs & In-Uck Park, 2005. "Overcoming the Coordination Problem: Dynamic Formation of Networks," Levine's Bibliography 172782000000000046, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Furtan, William Hartley & Guzel, A. & Weseen, A.S., 2005. "Landscape Clubs: Co-existence of GM and Organic Crops," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24495, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Erik Berglöf & Mike Burkart & Guido Friebel & Elena Paltseva, 2009.
"Club-in-the-Club: Reform under Unanimity,"
EPRU Working Paper Series
2009-07, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Berglöf, Erik & Burkart, Mike & Friebel, Guido & Paltseva, Elena, 2008.
"Widening and Deepening: Reforming the European Union,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6672, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Erik Berglof & Mike Burkart & Guido Friebel & Elena Paltseva, 2008. "Widening and Deepening: Reforming the European Union," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(2), pages 133-37, May.
- Berglof, Erik & Burkart, Mike & Friebel, Guido & Paltseva, Elena, 2008. "Widening and Deepening: Reforming the European Union," Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.