Contact information of now publishers
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:now:jnlsmr. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alet Heezemans). General contact details of provider: http://www.nowpublishers.com/ .
March 2020, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-26 Providing Political Guidance? Agency Politicization and "As If" Policymaking
by Potter, Rachel Augustine
- 27-51 The Administrative Presidency and Public Trust in Bureaucracy
by Rogowski, Jon C.
- 53-78 Presidential Signing Statements and Separation of Powers Politics
by Thrower, Sharece
- 79-103 Beyond the Base: Presidents, Partisan Approval, and the Political Economy of Unilateral Action
by Christenson, Dino & Kriner, Douglas
- 105-136 Mayoral Candidates, Social Class, and Representation in American Cities
by Kirkland, Patricia A.
- 137-158 Rethinking Public Appeals: Experimental Evidence on Presidential Performances
by Howell, William G. & Porter, Ethan & Wood, Thomas J.