The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance
2001, Volume 41, Issue 5
- 621-643 Institutions for commitment in the Brazilian regulatory system
by Mueller, Bernardo
- 645-656 The changing nature of technological dependence: Brazil's public utilities before and after privatisation
by Amann, Edmund & Baer, Werner
- 657-681 The Mexican regulatory experience in the airline, banking and telecommunications sectors
by Ramirez, Miguel D.
- 683-711 Regulatory reform in Colombia's electric utilities
by Pombo, Carlos
- 713-725 After privatization: regulation of Peruvian public utilities
by Tavera, Jose A.
- 727-735 Failed reforms and economic collapse in Ecuador
by Nazmi, Nader
- 737-753 Privatization in Paraguay: some lessons
by Anibal Insfran Pelozo, Jose
- 755-770 The East German electric power industry: between national property and competition
by Birke, Anja & Hensel, Vanessa & Hirschfeld, Olaf & Lenk, Thomas
2001, Volume 41, Issue 4
- 441-460 A multivariate GARCH in mean approach to testing uncovered interest parity: evidence from Asia-Pacific foreign exchange markets
by Tai, Chu-Sheng
- 461-475 The determinants of the survival of realigned exchange rate arrangements in emerging economies
by Baek, In-Mee
- 477-490 Dynamic relationship between stock prices and exchange rates for G-7 countries
by Nieh, Chien-Chung & Lee, Cheng-Few
- 491-513 The effect of care quality on medical malpractice litigation
by Spurr, Stephen J. & Howze, Sandra
- 515-532 Supply shocks and the rationality of inflation forecasts
by Grant, Alan P. & Thomas, Lloyd B.
- 533-543 Federal grants and the flight to the suburbs1
by Temimi, Akram & Dix, Manfred
- 545-560 Random shocks in experimental spot and forward auction markets
by Phillips, Owen R. & Menkhaus, Dale J.
- 561-578 The evidence from Canadian firms on multinational diversification and performance
by Mathur, Ike & Singh, Manohar & Gleason, Kimberly C.
2001, Volume 41, Issue 3
- 295-311 The Industrial Revolution and the economic history of technology: Lessons from the British experience, 1760-1850
by Mokyr, Joel
- 313-334 Evidence of irreversibility in the UK property market
by Sing, Tien-Foo & Patel, Kanak
- 335-346 Time varying risk premia for real estate investment trusts: A GARCH-M model
by Devaney, Michael
- 347-364 A model for IPO pricing and contract choice decision
by Cho, Sung-II
- 365-385 Extreme-value and margin setting with and without price limits
by Broussard, John Paul
- 387-403 Does mutual fund disclosure at banks matter? Evidence from a survey of investors1
by Alexander, Gordon J. & Jones, Jonathan D. & Nigro, Peter J.
- 405-425 Health in the development process: The case of Brazil
by Baer, Werner & Campino, Antonio & Cavalcanti, Tiago
- 427-438 Effects of decision interval on optimal intertemporal portfolios with serially correlated returns
by Mitchell, Douglas W.
2001, Volume 41, Issue 2
- 137-165 Asymmetry in the effects of us government spending shocks: evidence and implications
by Kandil, Magda
- 167-181 The distributional implications of tax and transfer programs in US
by Zandvakili, Sourushe & Mills, Jeffrey A.
- 183-203 Asset markets, relative price shocks and trade anomalies in international real business cycle models
by Nadenichek, Jon
- 205-222 The performance of firms before and after they adopt accounting-based performance plans
by Brooks, Raymond M. & May, Don O. & Mishra, Chandra S.
- 223-238 Management turnover and executive compensation in synergistic takeovers
by Choi, Yoon K.
- 259-277 Non-reversed trade and equilibrium in forward exchange markets
by Blenman, Lloyd P. & Chen, Jianguo
- 279-294 The impact of margins in futures markets: evidence from the gold and silver markets
by Chatrath, Arjun & Adrangi, Bahram & Allender, Mary
2001, Volume 41, Issue 1
- 1-17 Investment timing decisions under threat of potential competition: Why firm size matters1
by Joaquin, Domingo Castelo & Khanna, Naveen
- 19-31 Government spending on public infrastructure, prices, production and international trade
by Anwar, Sajid
- 33-47 Leasing versus purchasing: Direct evidence on a corporation's motivations for leasing and consequences of leasing
by Ezzell, John R. & Vora, Premal P.
- 49-68 Tax rate uncertainty, labor supply and saving in a nonexpected utility maximizing model
by Basu, Parantap & Ghosh, Satyajit
- 69-88 Entry, financing, and bankruptcy decisions: The limited liability effect
by Jou, Jyh-Bang
- 89-110 Monitoring costs and trade credit
by Jain, Neelam
- 111-118 The credibility of the Colombian exchange rate target zone: Its impact over the volatility of interest rate differentials
by Galindo, Arturo Jose
- 119-135 Impact of liquidity on premia/discounts in closed-end funds
by Datar, Vinay
2000, Volume 40, Issue 4
- 417-430 Economics, economists, and public policy
by Woodbury, Stephen A.
- 431-449 Evidence on the financial characteristics of banks that do and do not use derivatives
by SinkeyJr., Joseph F. & Carter, David A.
- 451-466 Bank forbearance: A market-based explanation
by Schellhorn, Carolin D. & Spellman, Lewis J.
- 467-484 Acquisition activity of large depository institutions in the 1990s:: An empirical analysis of motives
by Ely, David P. & Song, Moon H.
- 485-502 Regulatory barriers to entry in the healthcare industry: the case of alternative medicine
by Anderson, Gary M. & Halcoussis, Dennis & Johnston, Linda & Lowenberg, Anton D.
- 503-517 Stranded costs, access charges, and Ramsey pricing in the U.S. electric utility industry
by Berry, S. Keith
- 519-532 Measuring and valuing intangible capital in the wireless communications industry
by Klock, Mark & Megna, Pamela
2000, Volume 40, Issue 3
- 295-301 The impact of women's employment on the distribution of earnings among married-couple households: a comparison between 1973 and 1992-1994
by Lehrer, Evelyn L.
- 303-323 An empirical analysis of state labor markets: has worker insecurity shifted wages in the 1990s?
by Partridge, Mark D. & Dalenberg, Douglas R.
- 325-336 Labor quality, natural unemployment, and US inflation
by Crary, David B.
- 337-354 A bivariate causality between stock prices and exchange rates: evidence from recent Asianflu
by Granger, Clive W. J. & Huangb, Bwo-Nung & Yang, Chin-Wei
- 355-374 Determinants of share price movements in emerging equity markets:: Some evidence from america's past
by Grossman, Peter Z.
- 375-386 Stock returns during the German hyperinflation
by Lee, S. R. & Tang, D. P. & Wong, K. Matthew
- 387-399 Small business financing sources between immigrants and natives in Puerto Rico
by Ruiz-Vargas, Yolanda
- 401-416 The impact of bank failures on local bank pricing decisions
by Hendrickson, Jill M.
2000, Volume 40, Issue 2
- 155-167 Leverage and the price volatility of equity shares in equilibrium
by Drees, Burkhard & Eckwert, Bernhard
- 169-187 Embedded options and interest rate risk for insurance companies, banks and other financial institutions
by Lee, Jae Ha & Stock, Duane R.
- 189-204 The temporal dimension of risk
by Estrada, Javier
- 229-245 Stock prices and domestic and international macroeconomic activity: a cointegration approach
by Nasseh, Alireza & Strauss, Jack
- 247-262 Cannibalization risk and limited liability: implications for firm valuation and capital budgeting
by Joaquin, Domingo Castelo & Khanna, Naveen
- 263-277 On the differential market reaction to dividend initiations
by Jin, Zhenhu
- 279-293 The effects of tax and regulatory changes on commercial bank dividend policy
by Casey, K. Michael & Dickens, Ross N.
2000, Volume 40, Issue 1
- 1-2 Introduction
by Baer, Werner & Miles, William
- 3-24 Privatization and restructuring of banks in Brazil
by Baer, Werner & Nazmi, Nader
- 25-44 Financial opening and deregulation in Brazil in the 1990s Moving towards a new pattern of development financing?
by Studart, Rogerio
- 45-69 Bank transformation and privatization in Brazil Financial federalism and some lessons about bank privatization
by Makler, Harry M.
- 71-84 Reducing government bank presence in the Brazilian financial system Why and how
by NessJr., Walter L.
- 85-106 Exploring the economic rationale of extremes in GARCH generated betas The case of U.S. banks
by McKenzie, Michael D. & Brooks, Robert D. & Faff, Robert W. & Ho, Yew Kee
- 107-120 The impact of the early withdrawal option on time deposit pricing
by Gilkeson, James H. & Porter, Gary E. & Smith, Stanley D.
- 121-137 Exploring the interaction between efficiency wages and labor market frictions
by Cahill, Miles B.
- 139-153 Inflation and debt maturity
by Aarstol, Michael P.
1999, Volume 39, Issue 5
- 579-595 Introduction
by Ferber, Marianne A.
- 597-610 Labor force participation
by Jacobsen, Joyce P.
- 611-624 Occupational gender segregation Trends and explanations
by Preston, Jo Anne
- 625-646 Analyzing the gender pay gap
by Blau, Francine D. & Kahn, Lawrence M.
- 647-661 Women's position in the household
by Spitze, Glenna & Loscocco, Karyn
- 663-678 Women of color in the labor market
by Malveaux, Julianne
- 679-698 The status of academic women in the 1990s No longer outsiders, but not yet equals
by Toutkoushian, Robert K.
- 699-722 Women in blue collar and related occupations at the end of the millennium
by O'Farrell, Brigid
- 723-742 Women and poverty: Beyond earnings and welfare
by Albelda, Randy
- 743-755 The case for comparable worth
by England, Paula
- 757-768 The continuing need for affirmative action
by Bergmann, Barbara R.
- 769-779 Gender, self-employment and microcredit programs An Indonesian case study
by Panjaitan-Drioadisuryo, R.D.M. & Cloud, Kathleen
- 781-783 Where do we go from here?
by Ferber, Marianne A. & Nelson, Julie A.
1999, Volume 39, Issue 4
- 439-444 Physicians and the changing health care marketplace
by White, William D.
- 445-464 Risk-bearing arrangements and capital financing strategies for integrated health systems: Conceptual framework and case examples
by Conrad, Douglas A.
- 465-490 Acquisition of physician group practices by for-profit and not-for-profit organizations
by Burns, Lawton R. & DeGraaff, Robert A. & Singh, Harbir
- 491-511 Effects of managed care market penetration on physicians' labor supply decisions
by Mitchell, Jean M. & Hadley, Jack
- 513-527 On the design and efficiency of a participating growth bill
by Ebrahim, M. Shahid & Bashir, Abdel-Hameed M.
- 529-545 Learning and mean reversion in asset returns
by Cassano, Mark A.
- 547-563 Characteristics of firms that issue convertible debt versus convertible preferred stock
by Lee, Hei Wai & Figlewicz, Raymond E.
- 565-571 Comment: further sufficient conditions for an inverse relationship between productivity and employment
by Chow, Kong Wing & Wong, Kit Pong
- 573-574 A note on "further sufficient conditions for an inverse relationship between productivity and employment"
by Firoozi, Fathali
1999, Volume 39, Issue 3
- 317-328 Ordering utility functions based on mean-seeking behavior
by Gelles, Gregory M. & Mitchell, Douglas W.
- 329-340 Fluctuating uncertainty and flexibility value
by Shin, Kwanho
- 341-361 The visibility effects of Amex listing
by Bakera, H. Kent & Powell, Gary E. & Weaver, Daniel G.
- 363-377 Does the market perceive a difference in rating agencies?
by Kish, Richard J. & Hogan, Karen M. & Olson, Gerard
- 379-389 Stock price reactions to recommendations in the Wall Street Journal "Small Stock Focus" column
by Ferreira, Eurico J. & Smith, Stanley D.
- 391-407 The maturity structure of term premia with time-varying expected returns
by Hooker, Mark A.
- 409-418 Agency costs and dividend payments: The case of bank holding companies
by Filbeck, Greg & Mullineaux, Donald J.
1999, Volume 39, Issue 2
- 169-191 Formal sector job growth and women's labor sector participation: The case of Mexico
by Anderson, Joan B. & Dimon, Denise
- 193-211 Econometric tests of alternative scale variables in money demand in open economies: International evidence from selected OECD countries
by Elyasiani, Elyas & Zadeh, Ali H. M.
- 213-231 Cointegration and joint efficiency of international commodity markets
by Hassapis, Christis & Kalyvitis, Sarantis & Pittis, Nikitas
- 233-247 Consumer durable goods in an international real business cycle framework
by Nadenichek, Jon
- 249-265 Price discrimination and bargaining power in the U.S. vaccine market: Implications for childhood immunization policy
by Kauf, Teresa L.
- 267-289 Physicians and the risk of medical malpractice: The role of prior litigation in predicting the future
by Jensen, Gail A. & Spurr, Stephen J. & Weycker, Derek A. & Bulycheva, Maria
- 291-301 Selling accounts receivable and the underinvestment problem
by Sopranzetti, Ben J.
- 303-316 Large price movements and short-lived changes in spreads, volume, and selling pressure
by Brooks, Raymond M. & Park, JinWoo & Su, Tie
1999, Volume 39, Issue 1
- 1-19 Explaining movements in UK stock prices
by Cuthbertson, Keith & Hayes, Simon & Nitzsche, Dirk
- 21-36 Evidence of nonlinear speculative bubbles in pacific-rim stock markets
by Ahmed, Ehsan & Barkley Rosser, J. Jr. & Uppal, Jamshed Y.
- 37-58 Thin trading and mispricing profit opportunities in the Canadian commodity futures
by Elfakhani, Said & Visiting Professor & Wionzek, Ritchie J. & Chaudhury, Mohammed
- 59-76 Testing for linear and nonlinear granger causality in the stock price-volume relation: Korean evidence
by Silvapulle, Param & Choi, Jong-Seo
- 77-100 Low and high frequency macroeconomic forces in asset pricing
by Bjornson, Bruce & Hong Shik Kim & Lee, Kiseok
- 101-112 Cross-sectional variation in the stock market reaction to bond rating changes
by Goh, Jeremy C. & Ederington, Louis H.
- 113-128 Calibration of a model of declining prices in cattle auctions
by Engelbrecht-Wiggans, Richard & Kahn, Charles M.
- 129-146 A profitable trading rule for net borrowers on settlement Wednesday
by Brown, Craig R. & Griffiths, Mark D. & Hansen, Wayne E. & Winters, Drew B.
- 147-168 Hedging and pricing with tax law uncertainty: Managing under an Arkansas Best doctrine
by Milevsky, Moshe Arye & Prisman, Eliezer Z.
1998, Volume 38, Issue 4
- 771-798 Seniority, external labor markets, and faculty pay
by Brown, Byron W. & Woodbury, Stephen A.
- 799-824 Market power among physicians in the U.S., 1983-1991
by Seldon, Barry J. & Jung, Chulho & Cavazos, Roberto J.
- 825-841 The determinants of monetary target credibility
by Peter Ferderer, J.
- 843-861 Pricing-to-market in U.S. imports and exports: A time series and cross-sessional study
by Yang, Jiawen
- 863-873 Tests of the money-output relation using disaggregated data
by Shelley, Gary L. & Wallace, Frederick H.
- 875-897 Household demand for financial assets: A life-cycle analysis
by Tin, Jan
- 899-906 A possible adverse effect of needing to issue new equity in the future
by Murphy, Austin
- 907-925 A model of selective tendering: Does bidding competition deter opportunism by contractors?
by Kim, In-Gyu
1998, Volume 38, Issue 3, Part 1
- 275-275 The Changing Role Of Capital In Latin America
by Baer, Werner
- 277-286 An Overview of New Research on or Related to Foreign Investment in Latin America
by Glade, William
- 287-301 Capital Flows, Savings, and Growth in the 1990s
by Gruben, William C. & McLeod, Darryl
- 303-318 Do Foreign Investors Stimulate or Inhibit Stock Market Development in Latin America?
by Hargis, Kent
- 319-357 Capital Flows to Brazil in the Nineties: Macroeconomic Aspects and the Effectiveness of Capital Controls
by Garcia, Marcio G. P. & Barcinski, Alexandre
- 359-383 Risk-Capital Inflows, Inflation, and Macroeconomic Policy in India, 1993-95
by Beckerman, Paul & Das, Udaibir S.
- 385-389 Comments
by Birch, Melissa
- 391-408 Equity, Foreign Investment and International Competitiveness in Latin America
by Figueroa, Adolfo
- 409-419 Telecommunications in Latin America and the Caribbean: The Role of Foreign Capital
by Primo Braga, Carlos A. & Ziegler, Volker
- 421-439 Privatization and Regulatory Reform in Mexico and Chile: A Critical Overview
by Ramirez, Miguel D.
- 441-457 Private Investment Response to Neoliberal Reforms in a Delegative Democracy: Reflections on Argentina
by Lopez, Juan J.
- 459-482 Direct Foreign Investment in Argentina: Evolution, New Challenges and Perspectives
by Urbiztondo, Santiago
- 483-502 The Impact of Foreign Capital on the Brazilian Economy
by Nazmi, Nader
- 503-523 A Return to the Past? Brazil's Privatization of Public Utilities: The Case of the Electric Power Sector
by Baer, Werner & McDonald, Curt
- 525-532 Beyond Privatization: Getting the Rules Right in Latin America's Regulatory Environment
by Coes, Donald V.
1998, Volume 38, Issue 3, Part 2
- 533-535 Real Options: Developments and Applications
by Pinches, George E.
- 537-567 Challenges to the Practical Implementation of Modeling and Valuing Real Options
by Lander, Diane M. & Pinches, George E.
- 569-577 Options in Mutually Exclusive Projects of Unequal Lives
by Brown, Christine & Davis, Kevin
- 579-598 Comparing Mean Reverting Versus Pure Diffusion Interest Rate Processes in Valuing Postponement Options
by Spahr, Ronald W. & Schwebach, Robert G.
- 599-613 Interest Rates, Inflation and the Value of Growth Options
by Hevert, Kathleen T. & McLaughlin, Robyn M. & Taggart, Robert A.
- 615-633 Valuation of Internal Growth Opportunities: The Case of a Biotechnology Company
by Ottoo, Richard E.
- 635-650 Investment in Innovations and Competition: An Option Pricing Approach
by Reiss, Ariane
- 651-674 Valuing Flexible Manufacturing Facilities as Options
by Chen, Andrew H. & Kensinger, John W. & Conover, James A.
- 675-692 Multi-stage Real Options: The Cases of Information Technology Infrastructure and International Bank Expansion
by Panayi, Sylvia & Trigeorgis, Lenos
- 693-709 A Binomial Lattice Approach for Valuing a Mining Property IPO
by Kelly, Simone
- 711-723 Valuation of Interacting Real Options in a Tollroad Infrastructure Project
by Rose, Simon
- 725-754 Estimating Volatility and Dividend Yield When Valuing Real Options to Invest or Abandon
by Davis, Graham A.
- 755-769 Optimal Timing of a Mine Expansion: Implementing a Real Options Model
by Cortazar, Gonzalo & Casassus, Jaime
1998, Volume 38, Issue 2
- 149-166 The valuation of a firm advertising optimally
by Epstein, D. & Mayor, N. & Schonbucher, P. & Whalley, A. E. & Wilmott, P.
- 167-180 Estimating EGARCH-M models: Science or art?
by St. Pierre, Eileen F.
- 181-192 Hysteresis in unemployment: Evidence from OECD countries
by Song, Frank M. & Wu, Yangru
- 193-215 Regional differences in chronic long-term unemployment
by Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S.
- 217-225 Income uncertainty, substitution effect and relative yield spreads
by Xu, Kuan
- 227-237 Sales tax equity: Who bears the burden?
by Derrick, Frederick W. & Scott, Charles E.
- 239-249 The effect of military participation on women's wages with double correction for selectivity bias
by Stranahan, Harriet
1998, Volume 38, Issue 1
- 1-24 On the welfare effects of mergers: Short run vs. long run
by Polasky, Stephen & Mason, Charles F.
- 25-45 Cross-border mergers and acquisitions: The undervaluation hypothesis
by Gonzalez, Pedro & Vasconcellos, Geraldo M. & Kish, Richard J.
- 47-59 Direct foreign investment and expropriation incentives: A mitigating role for match-specific capital
by Choi, Yongjae & Esfahani, Hadi Salehi
- 61-72 Determinants of allocative efficiency losses from oligopoly power
by Lopez, Rigoberto A. & Bhuyan, Sanjib
- 73-91 An agency analysis of the effect of long-term performance plans on managerial decision making
by Ferris, Stephen P. & Kumar, Raman & Sant, Rajiv & Sopariwala, Parvez R.
- 93-109 Institutional portfolio composition: An examination of the prudent investment hypothesis
by Eakins, Stanley G. & Stansell, Stanley R. & Wertheim, Paul E.
- 111-128 Fragmentation, competition, and limit orders: New evidence from interday spreads
by Porter, David C. & Thatcher, John G.
- 129-148 The bid-ask bias and the size effect: A test of the Blume-Stambaugh bid-ask bias effect hypothesis
by Branch, Ben & Echevarria, David P.
1997, Volume 37, Issue Supplement 1
- 183-188 Special issue: The economics of immigrant skill and adjustment
by Chiswick, Barry R.
- 189-208 The decline in immigrant entry earnings: Less transferable skills or lower ability?
by Duleep, Harriet Orcutt & Regets, Mark C.
- 209-228 The increase in idleness of immigrant arrivals: The role of age at arrival, refugees and country of origin
by Fry, Richard
- 229-243 The educational attainment of immigrants: Changes over time
by Cohen, Yinon & Zach, Tzippi & Chiswick, Barry
- 245-262 The effects of education, parental background and ethnic concentration on language
by Dustmann, Christian
- 263-284 The internal migration of immigrants: Israel 1969-1972
by Beenstock, Michael
- 285-313 Post-migration investment in education by immigrants in the United States
by Khan, Aliya Hashmi
- 315-343 The progress of Mexican and white non-Hispanic immigrants in California and Texas, 1980 to 1990
by Reimers, Cordelia W.
- 345-360 What difference does a country make? Earnings by Soviets in the Soviet Union and in the United States
by Gang, Ira N. & Stuart, Robert C.
- 361-377 Unemployment and wages of ethnic Germans
by Bauer, Thomas & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 379-397 Immigrant performance in Germany: Labor earnings of ethnic German migrants and foreign guest-workers
by Schmidt, Christoph M.
1997, Volume 37, Issue 4
- 745-746 Special section: Native Americans: Then and now
by Chiswick, Barry R.
- 747-767 Population equilibrium in primitive societies
by Locay, Luis
- 769-785 Conservation-Native American style
by Anderson, Terry L.
- 787-807 The determinants of earnings differentials for indigenous Americans: Human capital, location, or discrimination?
by Hurst, Michael
- 809-821 Differences in education and earnings across ethnic groups in Guatemala
by Patrinos, Harry Anthony
- 823-841 Temporary layoffs in the U.S. unemployment insurance system: A comparison of two experience rating methods
by Cook, Zena
- 843-857 Consumer expectations and cyclical durations
by Abderrezak, Ali
- 859-885 Dynamic linkages and the propagation mechanism driving major international stock markets: An analysis of the pre- and post-crash eras
by Masih, Abul M. M. & Masih, Rumi
- 887-903 An analysis of stock market transactions data
by McCullough, B. D.
- 905-921 The impact of the WARN Act on firm value
by Alexander, John Jr. & Spivey, Michael F.
1997, Volume 37, Issue 3
- 579-603 Medicare, access, and physicians' willingness to accept new Medicare patients
by Gillis, Kurt D. & Lee, David W.
- 605-631 Adoption of innovations in higher education
by Getz, Malcolm & Siegfried, John J. & Anderson, Kathryn H.
- 633-645 City size and geographic segmentation in the municipal bond market
by Rivers, Mary Jean & Yates, Barbara M.
- 647-665 An analysis of the role of firm reputation in the market's reaction to corporate dividends
by Brucato, Peter Jr. & Smith, David M.
- 667-682 An alternative specification for intraday simultaneity in spot and futures markets
by Mercer, Jeffrey M.
- 683-696 Mean reversion in asset returns with varying debt and equity components: Evidence and implications from preferred stock
by Chen, Carl R. & Sauer, David A.
- 697-707 Jensen, Myers-Majluf, free cash flow and the returns to bidders
by McCabe, George M. & Yook, Ken C.
- 709-724 Further evidence on corporate bonds with event-risk covenants: Inferences from Standard and Poor's and Moody's bond ratings
by Bae, Sung C. & Klein, Daniel P.
- 725-737 The individual investor and the weekend effect: A reexamination with intraday data
by Brooks, Raymond M. & Kim, Hongshik
- 739-743 Accrued interest and bond prices
by Gosnell, Thomas F. & Harikumar, T. & Huson, Andrea J.
1997, Volume 37, Issue 2
- 399-403 Introduction
by Kauffman, Kyle D.
- 405-417 Explaining the rise in antebellum pauperism, 1850-1860: New evidence
by Kiesling, L. Lynne & Margo, Robert A.