March 2003, Volume 23, Issue 1
- 27-32 Political process and the formation of economic policy
by Robin Johnson
- 33-39 Is the transition to the market too important to be left to the market?
by Peter J. Boettke & Peter T. Leeson
- 40-43 Who benefits from public education expenditures?
by Ayesha Yaqub Vawda
- 44-48 Could deflation be ideal?
by Andrew Lilico
- 49-54 What will happen to the euro?
by Bernard Connolly & John Whittaker
- 55-55 Resolving conflicts of interest in the financial system
by Tim Congdon
- 56-56 Private schools for the poor: an update
by James Tooley
- 57-57 Trade and technological progress go hand in hand
by Julian Morris
- 58-58 The European Union"s confused position on GM food
by Roger Bate