HOW DID PAUL KRUGMAN GET IT SO WRONG?-super-1
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:55:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11146-016-9565-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mes:ijpoec:v:43:y:2014:i:3:p:70-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gelain, Paolo & Lansing, Kevin J., 2014.
"House prices, expectations, and time-varying fundamentals,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 3-25.
- Gelain, Paolo & Lansing, Kevin J., 2013. "House Prices, Expectations, and Time-Varying Fundamentals," Working Paper Series 2013-03, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 07 May 2014.
- Paolo Gelain & Kevin J. Lansing, 2013. "House prices, expectations, and time-varying fundamentals," Working Paper 2013/05, Norges Bank.
- Peter Spiegler & William Milberg, 2011. "Methodenstreit 2011? Historical perspective on the contemporary debate over how to reform economics," Working Papers 1106, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Arne Heise, 2014.
"The Future of Economics in a Lakatos–Bourdieu Framework,"
International Journal of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 70-93, July.
- Heise, Arne, 2014. "The Future of Economics in a Lakatos–Bourdieu Framework," MPRA Paper 80024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dooruj Rambaccussing, 2015. "Modelling Housing Prices using a Present Value State Space Model," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 285, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Stijn Claessens & M Ayhan Kose, 2017.
"Asset prices and macroeconomic outcomes: a survey,"
BIS Working Papers
676, Bank for International Settlements.
- Stijn Claessens & M. Ayhan Kose, 2017. "Asset prices and macroeconomic outcomes: A survey," CAMA Working Papers 2017-76, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Stijn Claessens & M. Ayhan Kose, 2017. "Asset Prices and Macroeconomic Outcomes: A Survey," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1718, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Claessens,Stijn & Kose,Ayhan, 2017. "Asset prices and macroeconomic outcomes : a survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8259, The World Bank.
- Claessens, Stijn & Kose, Ayhan, 2017. "Asset Prices and Macroeconomic Outcomes: A Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 12460, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Santiago J. Gangotena, 2017. "Dynamic coordinating non-equilibrium," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 51-82, March.
- Benjamin Beckers & Kerstin Bernoth, 2016. "Monetary Policy and Mispricing in Stock Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1605, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Rambaccussing, Dooruj, 2015. "Modelling Housing Prices using a Present Value State Space Model," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 2015-32, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Beckers, Benjamin & Bernoth, Kerstin, 2016. "Monetary Policy and Asset Mispricing," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145684, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:zbw:esthes:157991 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rambaccussing, Dooruj, 2015. "Modelling Housing Prices using a Present Value State Space Model," SIRE Discussion Papers 2015-32, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Joanna Dzionek-Kozlowska, 2014. "Economics in Times of Crisis. In Search of a New Paradigm," Lodz Economics Working Papers 5/2014, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecaffa:v:31:y:2011:i:2:p:36-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0265-0665 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.