Citations for "The Measurement of Household Cost Functions: Revealed Preference versus Subjective Measures"
by Kapteyn, Arie
- Ravallion, Martin & Lokshin, Michael, 2005.
"Who cares about relative deprivation ?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3782, The World Bank.
- Ravallion, Martin & Lokshin, Michael, 2001.
"Identifying Welfare Effects from Subjective Questions,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 68(271), pages 335-57, August.
- Ravallion, Martin & Lokshin, Michael, 2000. "Identifying welfare effects from subjective questions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2301, The World Bank.
- Lokshin, Michael & Ravallion, Martin, 2005.
"Rich and powerful?: Subjective power and welfare in Russia,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 141-172, February.
- Ravallion, Martin & Lokshin, Michael, 2002. "Rich and powerful? Subjective power and welfare in Russia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2854, The World Bank.
- Ravallion, Martin & Lokshin, Michael, 1999. "Subjective economic welfare," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2106, The World Bank.
- Lokshin, Michael & Ravallion, Martin, 2005. "Searching for the economic gradient in self-assessed health," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3698, The World Bank.
- Charles Bellemare & Bertrand Melenberg & Arthur van Soest, 2002.
"Semi-parametric models for satisfaction with income,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP12/02, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Bellemare, C. & Melenberg, B. & van Soest, A.H.O., 2002. "Semi-parametric Models for Satisfaction with Income," Discussion Paper 2002-87, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & Klarita Gërxhani, 2011. "Financial Satisfaction and (in)formal Sector in a Transition Country," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 102(2), pages 315-331, June.
- Abigail Barr & David Clark, 2007.
"A Multidimensional Analysis of Adaptation in a Developing Country Context,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2007-19, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Abigail Barr & David Clark, 2007. "A Multidimensional Analysis of Adaptation in a Developing Country Context," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2007-19, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, .
IEW - Working Papers
022, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Michael Ahlheim & Ulrike Lehr, 2008. "Equity and Aggregation in Environmental Valuation," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 295/2008, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Christian Dudel & Notburga Ott & Martin Werding, 2013.
"Maintaining One's Living Standard at Old Age - What Does That Mean?: Evidence Using Panel Data from Germany,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
563, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Christian Dudel & Notburga Ott & Martin Werding, 2013. "Maintaining One's Living Standard at Old Age: What Does that Mean? Evidence Using Panel Data from Germany," CESifo Working Paper Series 4223, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2002020 is not listed on IDEAS
- Melenberg, B. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1995. "Semiparametric estimation of equivalence scales using subjective information," Discussion Paper 1995-71, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Plug, Erik J. S. & van Praag, Bernard M. S. & Hartog, Joop, 1999. "If we knew ability, how would we tax individuals?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 183-211, May.
- Bütikofer, Aline & Gerfin, Michael, 2009.
"The Economies of Scale of Living Together and How They Are Shared: Estimates Based on a Collective Household Model,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4327, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aline Bütikofer & Michael Gerfin, 2009. "The economies of scale of living together and how they are shared - Estimates based on a collective household model," Diskussionsschriften dp0903, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Pradhan, Menno & Ravallion, Martin, 1998. "Measuring poverty using qualitative perceptions of welfare," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2011, The World Bank.
- Kalwij, A.S. & Alessie, R.J.M. & Fontein, P.F., 1997. "Household Commodity Demand and Demographics in the Netherlands : A Micro-Economic Analysis," Discussion Paper 1997-76, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Janssens, W. & Sefoko, N. & van Rooyen, Johan & Bostyn, F., 2006. "Measuring perceived black economic empowerment in the South African wine industry," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 45(4), December.
- Dellaert, B.G.C. & Arentze, T. & Bierlaire, M. & Borgers, A. & Timmermans, H.J.P., 1997. "Investigating consumers' tendency to combine multiple shopping purposes and destinations," Discussion Paper 1997-94, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2008. "On the welfarist rationale for relative poverty lines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4486, The World Bank.
- Tine Stanovnik & Miroslav Verbic, 2004. "Perception of Income Satisfaction: An Analysis of Slovenian Households," HEW 0408003, EconWPA.
- Gero Carletto & Alberto Zezza, 2006.
"Being poor, feeling poorer: Combining objective and subjective measures of welfare in Albania,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(5), pages 739-760.
- Gero Carletto & Alberto Zezza, 2004. "Being Poor, Feeling Poorer: Combining objective and subjective measures of welfare in Albania," Working Papers 04-12, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Hanna Dudek, 2008. "Subjective aspects of economic poverty. Ordered response model approach," Working Papers 29, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell, 2002. "Subjective Questions to Measure Welfare and Well-being," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 02-020/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Maria Cracolici & Francesca Giambona & Miranda Cuffaro, 2014. "Family Structure and Subjective Economic Well-Being: Some New Evidence," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 433-456, August.
- Antoinette Baujard, 2006. "Une critique opérationnelle du welfarisme dans la prise de décision publique," Post-Print halshs-00155130, HAL.
- Ravallion, Martin & Lokshin, Michael, 2002. "Self-rated economic welfare in Russia," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1453-1473, September.
- Luechinger, Simon & Raschky, Paul A., 2009. "Valuing flood disasters using the life satisfaction approach," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(3-4), pages 620-633, April.
- DECANCQ, Koen & FLEURBAEY, Marc & SCHOKKAERT, Erik, 2014. "Inequality, income, and well-being," CORE Discussion Papers 2014018, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bronfman, Javier, 2007. "Poverty Lines, What are they telling us?," MPRA Paper 63263, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Apr 2009.
- Antoinette Baujard, 2006. "L'estimation des préférences individuelles en vue de la décision publique. Problèmes, paradoxes, enjeux," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 175(4), pages 51-63.