Citations for "Inequality and welfare evaluation of heterogeneous income distributions"
by Anthony Shorrocks
- John Creedy & Jesse Eedrah, 2014. "The Role of Value Judgements in Measuring Inequality," Treasury Working Paper Series 14/13, New Zealand Treasury.
- Udo Ebert, 2007. "Ethical inequality measures and the redistribution of income when needs differ," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 263-278, December.
- Ball, Christopher & Creedy, John, 2015.
"Inequality in New Zealand 1983/84 to 2013/14,"
Working Paper Series
4665, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Udo Ebert, 2011. "The redistribution of income when needs differ," Working Papers V-331-11, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2011.
- Peter Grösche & Carsten Schröder, 2014.
"On the redistributive effects of Germany’s feed-in tariff,"
Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 1339-1383, June.
- Grösche, Peter & Schröder, Carsten, 2011. "On the redistributive effects of Germany's feed-in tariff," Economics Working Papers 2011,07, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Erwin Ooghe, 2005.
"Sequential dominance and weighted utilitarianism,"
Working Papers Department of Economics
ces0518, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Sreenivasan Subramanian, 2011. "Inter-group Disparities in the Distributional Analysis of Human Development: Concepts, Measurement, and Illustrative Applications," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 38(1), pages 27-52, March.
- Nicolas Gravel & Patrick Moyes, 2011.
"Utilitarianism or Welfarism: Does it Make a Difference?,"
- Nicolas Gravel & Patrick Moyes, 2013. "Utilitarianism or welfarism: does it make a difference?," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 40(2), pages 529-551, February.
- Patrick Moyes & Nicolas Gravel, 2013. "Utilitarianism or welfarism: Does it makes a difference?," Post-Print hal-00650750, HAL.
- Patrick MOYES ( GREThA, CNRS, UMRS 5113) & Nicolas GRAVEL (AMSE (GREQAM) et Aix-Marseille University), 2011. "Utilitarianism or Welfarism: Does it Make a Difference?," Cahiers du GREThA 2011-30, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- John Creedy, 2013.
"Alternative Distributions for Inequality and Poverty Comparisons,"
Treasury Working Paper Series
13/11, New Zealand Treasury.
- Creedy, John, 2013. "Alternative Distributions for Inequality and Poverty Comparisons," Working Paper Series 2851, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Peter J. Lambert & S. Subramanian, 2012. "Disparities in Socio-Economic Outcomes: Some Positive Propositions and their Normative Implications," Working Papers 281, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Ooghe, Erwin & Lambert, Peter, 2006.
"On bounded dominance criteria,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 15-30, July.
- Erwin Ooghe & Peter J. Lambert, 2005. "On Bounded Dominance Criteria," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2005-6, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 May 2005.
- repec:zbw:hohpro:331 is not listed on IDEAS
- Creedy, John & Guest, Ross, 2008.
"Population ageing and intertemporal consumption: Representative agent versus social planner,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 485-498, May.
- John Creedy & Ross Guest, 2006. "Population Ageing And Intertemporal Consumption: Representative Agent Versus Social Planner," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 972, The University of Melbourne.
- Marc Fleurbaey & Cyrille Hagneré & Alain Trannoy, 2007. "Welfare Comparisons of Income Distributions and Family Size," IDEP Working Papers 0702, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised 16 Jan 2007.
- Luis José Imedio Olmedo & Encarnación Macarena Parrado Gallardo & María Dolores Sarrión Gavilán, 2005. "Horizontal equity, equal progression: an utilitarian approach," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 174(3), pages 87-115, September.
- Peter J. Lambert & S. Subramanian, 2014. "Group Inequalities and ‘Scanlan’s Rule’: Two Apparent Conundrums and How We Might Address Them," Working Papers 2014-084, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Cormac O'Dea & Ian Preston, 2012. "The distributional impact of public spending in the UK," IFS Working Papers W12/06, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- repec:old:wpaper:331 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dissou, Yazid & Siddiqui, Muhammad Shahid, 2014. "Can carbon taxes be progressive?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 88-100.
- John Creedy & Ross Guest, 2007. "Discounting and the Time Preference Rate: An Introduction," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 993, The University of Melbourne.
- Fleurbaey, Marc & Hagneré, Cyrille & Trannoy, Alain, 2014. "Welfare comparisons of income distributions and family size: An individualistic approach," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 12-27.
- Bram De Rock & Bart Capéau, 2015. "The implications of household size and children for life-cycle saving," Working Paper Research 286, National Bank of Belgium.
- John Creedy & Catherine Sleeman, 2005.
"Adult Equivalence Scales, Inequality and Poverty,"
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
938, The University of Melbourne.
- Muller, Christophe & Trannoy, Alain, 2012. "Multidimensional inequality comparisons: A compensation perspective," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(4), pages 1427-1449.
- Udo Ebert, 2010. "Dominance criteria for welfare comparisons: using equivalent income to describe differences in needs," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 69(1), pages 55-67, July.
- Creedy, John & Eedrah, Jesse, 2014. "Income redistribution and changes in inequality in New Zealand from 2007 to 2011: Alternative distributions and value judgements," Working Paper Series 3719, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Capeau, Bart & Ooghe, Erwin, 2007. "On comparing heterogeneous populations: Is there really a conflict between welfarism and a concern for greater equality in living standards?," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 1-28, January.
- Rolf Aaberge & Audun Langørgen & Petter Lindgren, 2013. "The distributional impact of public services in," Discussion Papers 746, Statistics Norway, Research Department.