Citations for "A robust method for simulating forward-looking models"
by Armstrong, John & Black, Richard & Laxton, Douglas & Rose, David
- Douglas Laxton, 2008. "Getting to Know the Global Economy Model and Its Philosophy," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 55(2), pages 213-242, June.
- Isard, Peter & Laxton, Douglas & Eliasson, Ann-Charlotte, 2001.
"Inflation targeting with NAIRU uncertainty and endogenous policy credibility,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 115-148, January.
- Peter Isard & Douglas Laxton & Ann-Charlotte Eliasson, 2001. "Inflation Targeting with NAIRU Uncertainty and Endogenous Policy Credibility," IMF Working Papers 01/7, International Monetary Fund.
- Jeffrey C. Fuhrer & C. Hoyt Bleakley, .
"Computationally Efficient Solution and Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Nonlinear Rational Expectations Models,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 1997
35, Society for Computational Economics.
- Jeffrey C. Fuhrer & Hoyt Bleakley, 1996. "Computationally efficient solution and maximum likelihood estimation of nonlinear rational expectation models," Working Papers 96-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Bruha, Jan & Podpiera, Jirí, 2007.
"Inquiries on dynamics of transition economy convergence in a two-country model,"
Working Paper Series
0791, European Central Bank.
- Jiri Popiera & Jan Bruha, 2007. "Inquiries on Dynamics of Transition Economy Convergence in a Two-Country Model," 2007 Meeting Papers 587, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Laxton, Douglas & Rose, David & Tambakis, Demosthenes, 1999. "The U.S. Phillips curve: The case for asymmetry," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(9-10), pages 1459-1485, September.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2005.
"Schooling and Public Capital in a Model of Endogenous Growth,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0538, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Pierre‐Richard Agénor, 2011. "Schooling and Public Capital in a Model of Endogenous Growth," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 78(309), pages 108-132, January.
- P R Agénor, 2005. "Schooling and Public Capital in a Model of Endogenous Growth," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 61, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Muller, P. & M. Zelmer, 1999. "Greater Transparency in Monetary Policy: Impact on Financial Markets," Technical Reports 86, Bank of Canada.
- David Mayes & Matti Virén, 2000.
"The exchange rate and monetary conditions in the Euro area,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 136(2), pages 199-231, June.
- Mayes, David G. & Viren, Matti, 1998. "The Exchange Rate and Monetary Conditions in the Euro Area," Research Discussion Papers 27/1998, Bank of Finland.
- Hendry, Scott & Zhang, Guang-Jia, 2001.
"Liquidity Effects and Market Frictions,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 153-176, April.
- Robert Amano & Scott Hendry, 2003. "Inflation persistence and costly market share adjustment: a preliminary analysis," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Monetary policy in a changing environment, volume 19, pages 134-146 Bank for International Settlements.
- Jan Bruha & Jiri Podpiera & Stanislav Polak, 2007. "The Convergence of a Transition Economy: The Case of the Czech Republic," Working Papers 2007/3, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Jamie Armour & Ben Fung & Dinah Maclean, 2002. "Taylor Rules in the Quarterly Projection Model," Staff Working Papers 02-1, Bank of Canada.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Lodovico, Pizzati, 2000.
"Disinflation and the supply side,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2304, The World Bank.
- Chinn, Menzie David & Meredith, Guy, 2000. "Interest parity at short and long horizons," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2000,44, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Douglas Laxton & Paolo Pesenti, 2003.
"Monetary Rules for Small, Open, Emerging Economies,"
NBER Working Papers
9568, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laxton, Douglas & Pesenti, Paolo, 2003. "Monetary rules for small, open, emerging economies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 1109-1146, July.
- Dirk Muir & Douglas Laxton & Dennis P. J. Botman & Andrei Romanov, 2006. "A New-Open-Economy Macro Model for Fiscal Policy Evaluation," IMF Working Papers 06/45, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Kumhof & Douglas Laxton, 2009.
"Fiscal Deficits and Current Account Deficits,"
IMF Working Papers
09/237, International Monetary Fund.
- Benjamin Hunt, 2005. "Oil Price Shocks; Can they Account for the Stagflation in the 1970's?," IMF Working Papers 05/215, International Monetary Fund.
- Richard Pierse, 2006. "Optimal control in nonlinear models: a generalised Gauss-Newton algorithm with analytic derivatives," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0906, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Clinton, Kevin & Kumhof, Michael & Laxton, Douglas & Mursula, Susanna, 2011. "Deficit reduction: Short-term pain for long-term gain," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 118-139, January.
- Benjamin Hunt & Alessandro Rebucci, 2005.
"The US Dollar and the Trade Deficit: What Accounts for the Late 1990s?,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 399-434, December.
- Benjamin Hunt & Alessandro Rebucci, 2003. "The U.S. Dollar and the Trade Deficit; What Accounts for the Late 1990's?," IMF Working Papers 03/194, International Monetary Fund.
- Cote, D. & Hostland, D., 1996. "An Econometric Examination of the Trend Unemployment Rate in Canada," Staff Working Papers 96-7, Bank of Canada.