Citations for "Financing decisions and bidder gains"
by Schlingemann, Frederik P.
- Sun, Zhe & Vinig, Tsvi & Hosman, Thomas Daniël, 2017. "The financing of Chinese outbound mergers and acquisitions: Is there a distortion between state-owned enterprises and privately owned enterprises?," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(PA), pages 377-388.
- Mario Fischer, 2015. "Challenging the payment effect in bank-financed takeovers," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 347-376, October.
- Martynova, Marina & Renneboog, Luc, 2009.
"What determines the financing decision in corporate takeovers: Cost of capital, agency problems, or the means of payment?,"
Journal of Corporate Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 290-315, June.
- Martynova, M. & Renneboog, L.D.R., 2008. "What Determines the Financing Decision in Corporate Takeovers : Cost of Capital, Agency Problems or the Means of Payment?," Discussion Paper 2008-66, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Mike Burkart & Samuel Lee, 2015. "Signalling to Dispersed Shareholders and Corporate Control," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 82(3), pages 922-962.
- Burkart, Mike & Lee, Samuel, 2015. "Signalling to dispersed shareholders and corporate control," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69538, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Beatriz Mariano & Josep Tribó Giné, 2015. "Creditor Intervention, Investment, and Growth Opportunities," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 203-228, April.
- Vladimirov, Vladimir, 2015. "Financing bidders in takeover contests," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 534-557.
- Burkart, Mike & Lee, Samuel, 2010. "Signaling in Tender Offer Games," CEPR Discussion Papers 7938, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mike Burkart & Samuel Lee, 2010. "Signaling in Tender Offer Games," FMG Discussion Papers dp655, Financial Markets Group.
- Lei, Zicheng & Zhang, Chendi, 2016. "Leveraged buybacks," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 242-262.
- Jeffrey Harrison & Matthew Hart & Derek Oler, 2014. "Leverage and acquisition performance," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 571-603, October.
- Eckbo, B. Espen, 2009. "Bidding strategies and takeover premiums: A review," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 149-178, February.
- Reddy, Kotapati Srinivasa, 2016. "Turnaround or Contract Merger: A conceptual model to protect sick and government companies," MPRA Paper 74263, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- Aybar, Bülent & Thanakijsombat, Thanarerk, 2015. "Financing decisions and gains from cross-border acquisitions by emerging-market acquirers," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 69-80.
- Reddy, Kotapati Srinivasa, 2015. "Market for Corporate Control and Contractual Buyout (CoBO): A New “Collective Ownership-and-Administrative” Strategy," MPRA Paper 63937, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Karampatsas, Nikolaos & Petmezas, Dimitris & Travlos, Nickolaos G., 2014. "Credit ratings and the choice of payment method in mergers and acquisitions," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 474-493.
- Andrey Golubov & Dimitris Petmezas & Nickolaos G. Travlos, 2013. "Empirical mergers and acquisitions research: a review of methods, evidence and managerial implications," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Finance, chapter 12, pages 287-313 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ulrich Hege, 2010. "Acquisition Values and Optimal Financial (In)Flexibility," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 23(7), pages 2865-2899, July.
- Hege, Ulrich & Hennessy, Christopher, 2007. "Acquisition Values and Optimal Financial (In)Flexibility," Les Cahiers de Recherche 878, HEC Paris.
- Ulrich Hege & Christopher Hennessy, 2011. "Acquisition values and optimal financial (in)flexibility," Working Papers hal-00584521, HAL.
- Ulrich Hege & Christopher Hennessy, 2010. "Acquisition Values and Optimal Financial (In)Flexibility," Post-Print hal-00521800, HAL.
- E. Diecidue & J. van de Ven & U. Weitzel, 2008. "Shareholdersâ€™ expectations, aspiration levels, and mergers," Working Papers 08-06, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Utz Weitzel & Killian J. McCarthy, 2011. "Theory and evidence on mergers and acquisitions by small and medium enterprises," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 14(2/3), pages 248-275.
- U. Weitzel & K. Mccarthy, 2009. "Theory and Evidence on Mergers and Acquisitions by Small and Medium Enterprises," Working Papers 09-21, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Weitzel, Utz & Kling, Gerhard, 2012. "Sold below value? Why some targets accept very low and even negative takeover premiums," MPRA Paper 42832, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:227-239 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ang, James S. & Ҫolak, Gӧnül & Zhang, Tai-Wei, 2014. "Decoupling by clienteles and by time in the financial markets: The case of two-stage stock-financed mergers," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 360-375.
- Gao, Ning, 2011. "The adverse selection effect of corporate cash reserve: Evidence from acquisitions solely financed by stock," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 789-808, September.
- Eckbo, B Espen & Makaew, Tanakorn & Thorburn, Karin S, 2017. "Are stock-financed takeovers opportunistic?," CEPR Discussion Papers 11974, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gao, Ning, 2015. "The motives of cash reserve and bidder cash reserve effects," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 73-88.
- Chay, J.B. & Park, Soon Hong & Kim, Soojung & Suh, Jungwon, 2015. "Financing hierarchy: Evidence from quantile regression," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 147-163.