Citations for "A Re-Examination of the Pure Consumption Loans Model"
by David Cass & Menahem E. Yaari
- Paul Zak, 1999. "Kaleckian Lags in General Equilibrium," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 321-330.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1979.
"Time Preference and International Lending and Borrowing in an Overlapping-Generations Model,"
NBER Working Papers
0352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buiter, Willem H, 1981. "Time Preference and International Lending and Borrowing in an Overlapping-Generations Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(4), pages 769-97, August.
- Lucas, Jr., Robert E., 1995. "Monetary Neutrality," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1995-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Manoj Atolia, 2003. "An OLG Model of Tax Evasion with Public Capital," Working Papers wp2003_04_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Klaus Jaeger & Wolfgang Kuhle, 2009. "The optimum growth rate for population reconsidered," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 23-41, January.
- Charalambos Aliprantis & Kim Border & Owen Burkinshaw, 1996. "Market economies with many commodities," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 113-185, March.
- Tanguy Isaac & Paolo Piacquadio, 2015. "Equity and efficiency in an overlapping generation model," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 549-565, March.
- Philippe Weil, 2008.
"Overlapping Generations: the First Jubilee,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/8712, Sciences Po.
- Filippo Taddei, 2007. "Collateral, Financial Arrangements and Pareto Optimality," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 64, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Guido Cazzavillan & Patrick Pintus, 2006.
"Endogenous Business Cycles and Dynamic Inefficiency,"
2006_37, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Guido Cazzavillan & Patrick A. Pintus, 2006. "Endogenous business cycles and dynamic inefficiency," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 2(3-4), pages 279-294.
- Willam Jack & Tavneet Suri & Robert Townsend, 2010. "Monetary theory and electronic money : reflections on the Kenyan experience," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue 1Q, pages 83-122.
- Sargent, Thomas J., 1996. "Expectations and the nonneutrality of Lucas," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 535-548, June.
- Pingle, M. & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 1998.
"Active Intermediation in Overlapping Generations Economies with Production and Unsecured Debt,"
Staff General Research Papers
1228, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Pingle, Mark & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 1998. "Active Intermediation In Overlapping Generations Economies With Production And Unsecured Debt," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(02), pages 183-212, June.
- Pingle, Mark & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 1998. "Active Intermediation in Overlapping Generations Economies with Production and Unsecured Debt," Staff General Research Papers 1953, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Yannis Ioannides, 2001.
"Topologies of Social Interactions,"
Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University
0104, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Yannis M. Ioannides, 2004. "Topologies Of Social Interactions," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 287, Econometric Society.
- Gilles Saint-Paul, 1989. "La gestion du système de retraite face au vieillissement de la population," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 90(4), pages 31-43.
- Filippo Taddei, 2007. "Liquidity and the Allocation of Credit: Business Cycle, Government Debt and Financial Arrangements," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 65, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Dean D. Croushore, 1987. "The Neutrality of Optimal Government Financial Policy: Supplying the Intergenerational Free Lunch," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 123-136, Apr-Jun.
- John Geanakoplos, 2008. "Overlapping Generations Models of General Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1663, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Joe Haslag & Joydeep Bhattacharya & Steven Russell, 2003. "Understanding the Roles of Money, or When is the Friedman Rule Optimal, and Why?," Working Papers 0301, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Neil Wallace, 1978. "The overlapping-generations model of fiat money," Staff Report 37, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1982.
"The Role of Overlapping-Generations Models in Monetary Economics,"
NBER Working Papers
0989, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McCallum, Bennett T., 1983. "The role of overlapping-generations models in monetary economics," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 9-44, January.
- Klaus Jaeger & Wolfgang Kuhle, 2007. "The Optimum Growth Rate for Population Reconsidered," MEA discussion paper series 07147, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Garry J. Schinasi, 2006.
"Private Finance and Public Policy,"
Research and Policy Notes
2006/02, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Joseph H. Haslag, 2001. "On Fed watching and central bank transparency in an overlapping generations model," Working Papers 0002, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- John Bryant, 1980. "Bank collapse and depression," Staff Report 56, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Mark Pingle & Leigh Tesfatsion, 1993.
"``Active Intermediation in a Monetary Overlapping Generations Economy'',"
9312001, EconWPA, revised 04 Dec 1993.
- Pingle, Mark & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 1998. "Active Intermediation in a Monetary Overlapping Generations Economy," Staff General Research Papers 1954, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bernhard Felderer & Klaus Ritzberger, 1995. "Family allowances as welfare improvements," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 11-33, February.
- Joseph H. Haslag, 1993. "Price stabilization, output stabilization and coordinated monetary policy actions," Research Paper 9316, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Miroslav Verbič & Rok Spruk, 2014. "Aging Population and Public Pensions: Theory and Macroeconometric Evidence," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 61(3), pages 289-316, June.
- Neil Wallace, 1977. "On simplifying the theory of fiat money," Staff Report 22, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.