Citations for "A Re-Examination of the Pure Consumption Loans Model"
by David Cass & Menahem E. Yaari
- Willem H. Buiter, 1979.
"Time Preference and International Lending and Borrowing in an Overlapping-Generations Model,"
NBER Working Papers
0352, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buiter, Willem H, 1981. "Time Preference and International Lending and Borrowing in an Overlapping-Generations Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(4), pages 769-97, August.
- Charalambos Aliprantis & Kim Border & Owen Burkinshaw, 1996. "Market economies with many commodities," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 19(1), pages 113-185, March.
- Philippe Weil, 2008.
"Overlapping generations: the first jubilee,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/13430, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Guido Cazzavillan & Patrick Pintus, 2006.
"Endogenous Business Cycles and Dynamic Inefficiency,"
2006_37, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Guido Cazzavillan & Patrick A. Pintus, 2006. "Endogenous business cycles and dynamic inefficiency," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 2(3-4), pages 279-294.
- ISAAC, Tanguy & PIACQUADIO, Paolo Giovanni, 2012.
"Equity and efficiency in an overlapping generation model,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2012059, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Tanguy Isaac & Paolo Piacquadio, 2015. "Equity and efficiency in an overlapping generation model," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 44(3), pages 549-565, March.
- Puhakka, Mikko, 2005. "The effects of aging population on the sustainability of fiscal policy," Research Discussion Papers 26/2005, Bank of Finland.
- Lucas, Jr., Robert E., 1995. "Monetary Neutrality," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1995-1, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1982.
"The Role of Overlapping-Generations Models in Monetary Economics,"
NBER Working Papers
0989, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McCallum, Bennett T., 1983. "The role of overlapping-generations models in monetary economics," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 9-44, January.
- Gilles Saint-Paul, 1989. "La gestion du système de retraite face au vieillissement de la population," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 90(4), pages 31-43.
- John Geanakoplos, 2008. "Overlapping Generations Models of General Equilibrium," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1663, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Miroslav Verbič & Rok Spruk, 2014. "Aging Population and Public Pensions: Theory and Macroeconometric Evidence," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 61(3), pages 289-316, June.
- Garry J. Schinasi, 2004.
"Private Finance and Public Policy,"
IMF Working Papers
04/120, International Monetary Fund.
- Pingle, M. & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 1998.
"Active Intermediation in Overlapping Generations Economies with Production and Unsecured Debt,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
1228, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Pingle, Mark & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 1998. "Active Intermediation In Overlapping Generations Economies With Production And Unsecured Debt," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(02), pages 183-212, June.
- Pingle, Mark & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 1998. "Active Intermediation in Overlapping Generations Economies with Production and Unsecured Debt," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1953, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bernhard Felderer & Klaus Ritzberger, 1995. "Family allowances as welfare improvements," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 61(1), pages 11-33, February.
- Joseph H. Haslag, 1993. "Price stabilization, output stabilization and coordinated monetary policy actions," Working Papers 9316, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Herschel I. Grossman, 1981. "Familial Love and Intertemporal Optimality," NBER Working Papers 0695, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yannis Ioannides, 2006.
"Topologies of social interactions,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 28(3), pages 559-584, 08.
- Yannis Ioannides, 2001. "Topologies of Social Interactions," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0104, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Yannis M. Ioannides, 2004. "Topologies Of Social Interactions," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 287, Econometric Society.
- Guillermo Ortiz, 1983. "Dollarization in Mexico: Causes and Consequences," NBER Chapters, in: Financial Policies and the World Capital Market: The Problem of Latin American Countries, pages 71-106 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manoj Atolia, 2003. "An OLG Model of Tax Evasion with Public Capital," Working Papers wp2003_04_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Dean D. Croushore, 1987. "The Neutrality of Optimal Government Financial Policy: Supplying the Intergenerational Free Lunch," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 123-136, Apr-Jun.
- William Jack & Tavneet Suri & Robert M. Townsend, 2010. "Monetary theory and electronic money : reflections on the Kenyan experience," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue 1Q, pages 83-122.
- John Bryant, 1980.
"Bank collapse and depression,"
56, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Neil Wallace, 1977. "On simplifying the theory of fiat money," Staff Report 22, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Filippo Taddei, 2007. "Collateral, Financial Arrangements and Pareto Optimality," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 64, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Filippo Taddei, 2007. "Liquidity and the Allocation of Credit: Business Cycle, Government Debt and Financial Arrangements," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 65, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Neil Wallace, 1978. "The overlapping-generations model of fiat money," Staff Report 37, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Sargent, Thomas J., 1996. "Expectations and the nonneutrality of Lucas," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 535-548, June.
- Paul Zak, 1999. "Kaleckian Lags in General Equilibrium," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 321-330.
- Mark Pingle & Leigh Tesfatsion, 1993.
"``Active Intermediation in a Monetary Overlapping Generations Economy'',"
9312001, EconWPA, revised 04 Dec 1993.
- Pingle, Mark & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 1998. "Active Intermediation in a Monetary Overlapping Generations Economy," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1954, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Haslag, Joseph H., 2000. "On Fed watching and central bank transparency in an overlapping generations model," Working Papers 0002, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 20 Jul 2001.
- Klaus Jaeger & Wolfgang Kuhle, 2009. "The optimum growth rate for population reconsidered," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 22(1), pages 23-41, January.
- Joe Haslag & Joydeep Bhattacharya & Steven Russell, 2003. "Understanding the Roles of Money, or When is the Friedman Rule Optimal, and Why?," Working Papers 0301, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- repec:fip:feddrp:9316 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klaus Jaeger & Wolfgang Kuhle, 2007. "The Optimum Growth Rate for Population Reconsidered," MEA discussion paper series 07147, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.