Valuation by Approximation: A Comparison of Alternative Option Valuation Techniques
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:5:y:1999:i:4:p:446-465 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tian-Shyr Dai & Chun-Yuan Chiu, 2013. "Pricing barrier stock options with discrete dividends by approximating analytical formulae," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(8), pages 1367-1382, October.
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majd, Saman., 1983. "Calculating abandonment value using option pricing theory," Working papers 1462-83., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Koulisianis, M.D & Papatheodorou, T.S, 2000. "A ‘moving index’ method for the solution of the American options valuation problem," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 373-381.
- Andrew H. Chen & David C. Ling, 1989. "Optimal Mortgage Refinancing with Stochastic Interest Rates," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 17(3), pages 278-299, September.
- Mondher Bellalah, 2009. "Derivatives, Risk Management & Value," World Scientific Books, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., number 7175, November.
- Gong, Pu & Dai, Jun, 2017. "Pricing real estate index options under stochastic interest rates," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 479(C), pages 309-323.
- Lieu, Derming, 1997. "Estimation of empirical pricing equations for foreign-currency options: Econometric models vs. arbitrage-free models," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 259-286.
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1991.
"Irreversibility, Uncertainty, and Investment,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 29(3), pages 1110-1148, September.
- Pindyck, Robert, 1989. "Irreversibility, uncertainty, and investment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 294, The World Bank.
- Pindyck, Robert S., 1990. "Irreversibility, uncertainty, and investment," Working papers 3137-90., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 1990. "Irreversibility, Uncertainty, and Investment," NBER Working Papers 3307, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey MacKie-Mason, 1988. "Nonlinear Taxation of Risky Assets and Investment, With Application to Mining," NBER Working Papers 2631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feurstein, Markus & Natter, Martin, 2000. "Fast high precision decision rules for valuing manufacturing flexibility," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 120(1), pages 108-117, January.
- Yu-Lin Huang & Chai-Chi Pi, 2009. "Valuation of multi-stage BOT projects involving dedicated asset investments: a sequential compound option approach," Construction Management and Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(7), pages 653-666.
- Bastian Felix, 2012. "Gas Storage Valuation: A Comparative Simulation Study," EWL Working Papers 1201, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Apr 2014.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/9845 is not listed on IDEAS
- Majd, Saman & Pindyck, Robert S., 1987.
"Time to build, option value, and investment decisions,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 7-27, March.
- Saman Majd & Robert S. Pindyck, 1985. "Time to Build, Option Value, and Investment Decisions," NBER Working Papers 1654, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:ntu:ntugeo:vol5-iss2-17-090 is not listed on IDEAS
- Huimin Yao & Frederik Pretorius, 2014. "Demand Uncertainty, Development Timing and Leasehold Land Valuation: Empirical Testing of Real Options in Residential Real Estate Development," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 42(4), pages 829-868, December.
- Randall J. Pozdena & Ben Iben, 1984. "Pricing mortgages: an options approach," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Spr, pages 39-55.
- Cecilia Maya Ochoa, 2004. "Monte Carlo Option Pricing," Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 61, pages 53-70, Julio-Dic.
- Tian-Shyr Dai & Yuh-Dauh Lyuu, 2009. "Accurate approximation formulas for stock options with discrete dividends," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(16), pages 1657-1663.
- Trigeorgis, Lenos, 1996. "Evaluating leases with complex operating options," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 315-329, June.
- Cody B. Hyndman & Menachem Wenger, 2014. "GMWB Riders in a Binomial Framework - Pricing, Hedging, and Diversification of Mortality Risk," Papers 1410.7453, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2016.
- Olubanjo Michael Adetunji & Akintola Amos Owolabi, 2016. "Valuation of Interacting Time-to-Build and Growth Real Options in Infrastructure Investments," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(12), pages 202-215, December.
- Stephane Villeneuve & Antonino Zanette, 2002. "Parabolic ADI Methods for Pricing American Options on Two Stocks," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 27(1), pages 121-149, February.
- repec:spr:lnecms:978-3-540-48264-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chung, Y. Peter & Johnson, Herb, 2011. "Extendible options: The general case," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 15-20, March.
- Marc Chesney & Jean Lefoll, 1996. "Predicting premature exercise of an American put on stocks: theory and empirical evidence," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(1), pages 21-39.
- Terry Marsh & Takao Kobayashi, 2000.
"The Contributions of Professors Fischer Black, Robert Merton and Myron Scholes to the Financial Services Industry,"
International Review of Finance,
International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 1(4), pages 295-315, December.
- Terry Marsh & Takao Kobayashi, 2001. "The Contributions of Professors Fischer Black, Robert Merton, and Myron Scholes to the Financial Services Industry," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-120, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Mulinacci, Sabrina, 1996. "An approximation of American option prices in a jump-diffusion model," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 1-17, March.
- Gerald Buetow, Jr. & Joseph Albert, 1998. "The Pricing of Embedded Options in Real Estate Lease Contracts," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 15(3), pages 253-266.
- Tian-Shyr Dai, 2009. "Efficient option pricing on stocks paying discrete or path-dependent dividends with the stair tree," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(7), pages 827-838.
- Andrea Gavosto & Guido Ponte & Carla Scaglioni, 2007. "Investment in Next Generation Networks and the Role of Regulation: A Real Option Approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2007/31, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- María Gil Fariña & Rosa Lorenzo Alegría, 1999. "An application of padé approximation to volatility modeling," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 5(4), pages 446-465, November.
- repec:eee:apmaco:v:321:y:2018:i:c:p:401-421 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Mark Broadie & Jérôme Detemple, 1996. "Recent Advances in Numerical Methods for Pricing Derivative Securities," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-17, CIRANO.