Balanced Control of Generalized Error Rates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yoav Benjamini & Abba M. Krieger & Daniel Yekutieli, 2006. "Adaptive linear step-up procedures that control the false discovery rate," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 93(3), pages 491-507, September.
- Joseph Romano & Azeem Shaikh & Michael Wolf, 2008.
"Control of the false discovery rate under dependence using the bootstrap and subsampling,"
TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 17(3), pages 417-442, November.
- Joseph P. Romano & Azeem M. Shaikh & Michael Wolf, 2008. "Control of the False Discovery Rate under Dependence using the Bootstrap and Subsampling," IEW - Working Papers 337, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Dudoit Sandrine & van der Laan Mark J. & Pollard Katherine S., 2004. "Multiple Testing. Part I. Single-Step Procedures for Control of General Type I Error Rates," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-71, June.
- van der Laan Mark J. & Birkner Merrill D. & Hubbard Alan E., 2005. "Empirical Bayes and Resampling Based Multiple Testing Procedure Controlling Tail Probability of the Proportion of False Positives," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-32, October.
- van der Laan Mark J. & Dudoit Sandrine & Pollard Katherine S., 2004. "Augmentation Procedures for Control of the Generalized Family-Wise Error Rate and Tail Probabilities for the Proportion of False Positives," Statistical Applications in Genetics and Molecular Biology, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 1-27, June.
- Joseph P. Romano & Azeem M. Shaikh & Michael Wolf, 2010. "multiple testing," The New Palgrave Dictionary of Economics, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Joseph P. Romano & Michael Wolf, 2005.
"Exact and Approximate Stepdown Methods for Multiple Hypothesis Testing,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association,
American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 94-108, March.
- Joseph Romano & Michael Wolf, 2003. "Exact and approximate stepdown methods for multiple hypothesis testing," Economics Working Papers 727, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- John D. Storey & Jonathan E. Taylor & David Siegmund, 2004. "Strong control, conservative point estimation and simultaneous conservative consistency of false discovery rates: a unified approach," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(1), pages 187-205.
- M. Perone Pacifico & C. Genovese & I. Verdinelli & L. Wasserman, 2004. "False Discovery Control for Random Fields," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 1002-1014, December.
More about this item
KeywordsBootstrap; False Discovery Proportion; Generalized familywise error rate; Multiple Testing; Stepdown procedure;
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zur:iewwpx:379. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marita Kieser). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seizhch.html .