False Discovery Control for Random Fields
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph P. Romano & Michael Wolf, 2008. "Balanced Control of Generalized Error Rates," IEW - Working Papers 379, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Sanat Sarkar & Ruth Heller, 2008. "Comments on: Control of the false discovery rate under dependence using the bootstrap and subsampling," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 17(3), pages 450-455, November.
- Joseph P. Romano & Michael Wolf, "undated". "Control of Generalized Error Rates in Multiple Testing," IEW - Working Papers 245, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Zhang, Chunming & Lu, Yuefeng & Johnstone, Tom & Oakes, Terry & Davidson, Richard J., 2008. "Efficient modeling and inference for event-related fMRI data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(10), pages 4859-4871, June.
- Michele Guindani & Peter Müller & Song Zhang, 2009. "A Bayesian discovery procedure," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(5), pages 905-925.
- Perone Pacifico, M. & Genovese, C. & Verdinelli, I. & Wasserman, L., 2007. "Scan clustering: A false discovery approach," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(7), pages 1441-1469, August.
- Alessio Farcomeni, 2009. "Generalized Augmentation to Control the False Discovery Exceedance in Multiple Testing," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 36(3), pages 501-517.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:99:y:2004:p:1002-1014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.