Ergebnisse der Innovationserhebung 1996
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Geroski, P A & Walters, C F, 1995. "Innovative Activity over the Business Cycle," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(431), pages 916-928, July.
- Felder, Johannes & Harhoff, Dietmar & Licht, Georg & Nerlinger, Eric A. & Stahl, Harald, 1995. "Innovationsverhalten der deutschen Wirtschaft: Ein Vergleich zwischen Ost- und Westdeutschland ; BMFT-Projektnummer PLI 1603," ZEW Dokumentationen 95-03, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Nerlinger, Eric A. & Berger, Georg, 1995. "Technologieorientierte Industrien und Unternehmen: Alternative Definitionen," ZEW Discussion Papers 95-20, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Felder, Johannes & Licht, Georg & Nerlinger, Eric A. & Stahl, Harald, 1995. "Appropriability, opportunity, firm size and innovation activities: empirical results using East and West German firm level data," ZEW Discussion Papers 95-21, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kloyer, Martin & Scholderer, Joachim, 2012. "Effective incomplete contracts and milestones in market-distant R&D collaboration," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 346-357.
- Rammer, Christian, 2011. "Bedeutung von Spitzentechnologien, FuE-Intensität und nicht forschungsintensiven Industrien für Innovationen und Innovationsförderung in Deutschland," ZEW Dokumentationen 11-01, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Crass, Dirk, 2014. "The impact of brand use on innovation performance: Empirical results for Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-119, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Grogro, Ole, 2012. "Global energy trade flows and constraints on conventional and renewable energies: A computable modeling approach," ZEW Dokumentationen 12-02, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdok:9707. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.