Optimal Cover Prices and the Effects of Website Provision on Advertising and Magazine Demand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosse, James N, 1970. "Estimating Cost Function Parameters without Using Cost Data: Illustrated Methodology," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(2), pages 256-275, March.
- Lars-Hendrik Röller & Johan Stennek & Frank Verboven, 2006.
"Efficiency Gains from Mergers,"
Chapters,in: European Merger Control, chapter 3
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lars-Hendrik Röller & Johan Stennek & Frank Verboven, 2000. "Efficiency Gains from Mergers," CIG Working Papers FS IV 00-09, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Röller, Lars-Hendrik & Stennek, Johan & Verboven, Frank, 2000. "Efficiency Gains from Mergers," Working Paper Series 543, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- repec:hhs:iuiwop:543 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kaiser, Ulrich, 2001.
"The effects of website provision on the demand for German women's magazines,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
01-69, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ulrich Kaiser, 2002. "The Effects of Website Provision on the Demand for German Women's Magazines," NBER Working Papers 8806, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marc Rysman, 2004. "Competition Between Networks: A Study of the Market for Yellow Pages," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 71(2), pages 483-512.
- Merrilees, William J, 1983. "Anatomy of a Price Leadership Challenge: An Evaluation of Pricing Strategies in the Australian Newspaper Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 291-311, March.
- Thompson, R Stephen, 1989. "Circulation versus Advertiser Appeal in the Newspaper Industry: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3), pages 259-271, March.
More about this item
Keywordsmagazines; cost estimation; GMM estimation; website provision;
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .