Shifted labor market risks? The changing economic consequences of job loss in the United States and West Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy M. Smeeding, 2005. "Public Policy, Economic Inequality, and Poverty: The United States in Comparative Perspective," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 86(s1), pages 955-983.
- Marcel Erlinghagen, 2006. "Job Stability, Mobility and Labour Market Restructuring. Evidence from German Microdata," management revue. Socio-economic Studies, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 17(4), pages 372-394.
- Ron Haskins, 2004. "Welfare Reform: Success with Trouble Spots," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 30(1), pages 125-133, Winter.
- Frick, Joachim R. & Jenkings, Stephen P. & Lillard, Dean R. & Lipps, Oliver & Wooden, Mark, 2007. "The Cross-National Equivalent File (CNEF) and Its Member Country Household Panel Studies," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 627-654.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2012-04-17 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HME-2012-04-17 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-LAB-2012-04-17 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wzbisi:spi2011205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uswzbde.html .