Regulierungswettbewerb und Innovation in der chemischen Industrie
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gersbach, Hans, 1998. " International Leadership in Productivity at the Aggregate and Industry Level," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 43-62, February.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1994.
"How Much Europe? Subsidiarity, Centralization and Fiscal Competition,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 41(1), pages 85-107, February.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1993. "How Much Europe? Subsidiarity, Centralization and Fiscal Competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 834, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1993. "How Much Europe? Subsidiarity, Centralization and Fiscal Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 39, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1994. "How much Europe? Subsidiarity, centralization and fiscal competition," Munich Reprints in Economics 19838, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters,in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2002. "Der neue Systemwettbewerb," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(4), pages 391-407, November.
- Albach, Horst & Audretsch, David B. & Fleischer, Manfred & Greb, Robert & Höfs, Evelyn & Röller, Lars-Hendrik & Schulz, Ines, 1996. "Innovation in the European chemical industry," Discussion Papers, various Research Units FS IV 96-26, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frohwein, Torsten, 2003. "Die Porter-Hypothese im Lichte der Neuordnung europäischer Chemikalienregulierung: Does it hold?," UFZ Discussion Papers 7/2003, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Nordbeck, Ralf & Faust, Michael, 2002. "European chemicals regulation and its effect on innovation: An assessment of the EU's White Paper on the strategy for a future chemicals policy," UFZ Discussion Papers 4/2002, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wzbdiv:fsiv0109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wzbbbde.html .